"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #226
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Yes, I call you like this. I have reason I did it. It is because you gave me bad rep because I told my own opinion. Have you read my post carefully? Have you noticed in my words NO OFFENCE and BIG RESPECT to Simona Halep??? That is all I wrote in my first post. But than YOU gave FIRST to me BAD REP (as I proved)... So, who started first this everything?? What should I think on Simona's fans when you (as Simona's fan) is giving me bad rep because I'm saying my OWN opinion that is not SAME as yours! Anyway, I still didn't get apologize.
Sorry ,my fault . I wanted to good reped you first , bacuse is obviously i had no reason to bed rep you. I wanted to good reped you and write my comment beacuse i didn't wanted to post here on croats subforum that post . Sorry again beacuse i called u stupid ( I thought i good reped you and when i saw you bed reped me i was getting mad ) ...
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #227
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
What's more pathetic then coming into other player's subforums to troll about your own fav?
Maybe only worse pretending to be a fan.
Thanks
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #228
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Sorry ,my fault . I wanted to good reped you first , bacuse is obviously i had no reason to bed rep you. I wanted to good reped you and write my comment beacuse i didn't wanted to post here on croats subforum that post . Sorry again beacuse i called u stupid ( I thought i good reped you and when i saw you bed reped me i was getting mad ) ...
Apologize accepted. We are 1-1 now. Anyway, I really hope you understand I do not have anything against Simona and I also hope this is end of this unnecessary arguing.
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #229
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Simona is the more talented player of her generation
I see lies !

Cirstea is better than Simona

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 01:46 PM   #230
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone see this?

http://9gag.com/gag/aAY41n0
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 06:48 PM   #231
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Did anyone see this?

http://9gag.com/gag/aAY41n0
I love Blanka even more now
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #232
country flag Hele.

Jana Cepelova who beat sooo difficult Ana Konjuh in Dubai few weeks ago, now beat Stosur for making R3 in Doha! Can't wait for Ana start playing!

EDIT: Maybe Donna's loss to Wickmayer wasn't that dreadful. She just beat Wozniacki in Doha 6-4 7-5.

Last edited by Hele. : Feb 12th, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #233
country flag Hele.

Not big fan of computer games, but this one really impressed me as tennis fan!
Look at Petra Martic and Mirjana Lucic.

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #234
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

what game is that?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #235
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Croatian men: Four ATP finals, and two titles, in the past three weeks.

Croatian women:
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 03:04 AM   #236
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Croatian men: Four ATP finals, and two titles, in the past three weeks.

Croatian women:
11 CRO finals (ATP) in 2014. and 0 WTA

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #237
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if I'm wrong but it feels like this year there are a lot less chellengers.
And biggest ones are in Asia. I guess WTA and ITF are looking more towards Asia as a big market, and they want more asian players at the top.
Look at this 25k's (lets say in Brasil they were always weak), they are all crowded. It's gonna be harder and harder to get higher in rankings for Europeans with no money.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #238
country flag networthy

Given how much our players have been sucking, it's stunning that this week there are four in the top 100

69. Tomljanovic
94. Vekic
95. Martic
97. Lucic-Baroni
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #239
country flag networthy

Here are the Q placements in the Miami MD (and the seeded player waiting in R2):

Erakovic (Pavlyuchenkova)
Duval (Stosur)
Knapp (Errani)
King (Safarova)
Watson (Flipkens)
Q vs Q (Pennetta)
Q vs Q (Kuznetsova)
Ormaechea (Kvitova)
Riske (Vesnina)
Cadantu (Stephens)
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #240
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Draws suck this week.
Mirjana vs. Keys, Ajla vs. Voegele and Donna vs. Muguruza.

Ajla's the only one with a solid chance.

There were a couple great R1's at FCC but it was not to be.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote