The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #301
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
She's agreed for an interview with me

do you want me to ask her something?
Ask her why how is her relationship with Slovenian tennis federation and why she doesn't play FED Cup, please.
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #302
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

noted

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #303
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Ask her how far her "looks" on the court play a role in being more confident please
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:47 PM   #304

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I lost 19 years of my life but she has won 1-6 6-1 7-6(6) saving a MP

she also was 5-2 in the third and then *6-5 and 5-2 in the tie...but nvm

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #305

Michelle Larcher de Brito d. Tadeja Majeric 7-5, 5-7, 6-3
It was very tight, but in the end Tadeja's horrible BP conversion cost her the MD 8/23

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #306

The Friday Interview: Tadeja Majeric

http://sportsgazette.co.uk/section.php?aid=1108&sid=6

Quote:
Tadeja Majeric is a name that often flies under the radar when looking at the WTA rankings, but the Slovenian has showed a steady improvement over the past few season, which took her to the very doorstep of the world top 100.
Majeric reached her career highest ranking in November at number 111, but has now fallen to 129 following a difficult start of the new season.

However, she was not worried and said she had lots of positives to take from the first two months.

“I think it’s normal because I just started this year to play bigger tournaments,” she said. “I was very close to winning all matches that I lost this year. I think it’s more mental, because I was not used to such a high level. But I’m working hard day by day to improve, and to reach top 100 soon would be great.”

The season of the 23-year-old started immediately with a great experience as she played her first ever Grand Slam main draw at the Australian Open.

“It was a great feeling to play for the first time in a main draw of a Grand Slam. I was very close to winning my first match, but I guess [Ajla Tomljanovic] had more experience playing on such a big tournament.

“I was still very happy about the result in Australia and look forward to playing more main draws of grand slams.”

After a couple of years spent around the 250th place of the rankings, last year Majeric started a fast climb, which took her to her first WTA quarter-final during the summer in Baku (defeating Karolina Pliskova, no. 73). But what has changed?

“I started to work more on the physical preparation and be more serious on practice too. But I think I still have a lot of things to improve.

“My natural game style is defensive but now I also can play offense if I have to.”

Majeric is one of the few players to have won an ITF tournament on every surface, but she has no doubts on her favourite one.

“My favourite surface is hard court. I also love to play on grass though.”

Sports Gazette talked to Keith Crowley not long ago, on the fight for better prize money on the ITF tour and Majeric showed to share the same worries of the South African.

“I think for us is the same. The price money is not really big on ITF's. We should try the same thing.”

At times it is not even easy to find support within your own federation, as Majeric said about the Slovenian Tennis Federation.

“My relationship with them is not brilliant,” she admitted. “They never helped me and also until last year they never contacted me. They did not give me one Euro to help in my tennis career. I am not sure whether I will ever play Fed Cup for Slovenia.”

Contrary to other fellow players, she is not disappointed with the new structure of points, which according to many, reduces the chances for youngsters to emerge.

“I don’t really think too much about the points. For everybody it is the same. If you play well the points will also come.”

Majeric is also known for her nice look and a few provocative outfits worn in the past, but she now jokes about it.

“These pictures are actually a few years old,” she commented. “I guess everybody has some periods in life with different fashion styles. I changed my style and I haven’t worn provocative outfits for many years. I don’t really think it helps on the court.”

Pictures from players’ parties show that she is quite popular during these events, but she remained balanced when asked about friendships on tour.

“I would say it depends on the person. Some people are more individual than others. I really like Jelena Jankovic, she is an awesome person, but I also have few very good friends from ITF tournaments.”

Majeric knows what she wants and she revealed with no hesitation her short term goals.

“I think slams are the most important tournaments for every player and I think the same. My next goal is to be directly in the main draw of Roland Garros.”
enjoy

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #307
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Cool

Hope she does good in Miami.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #308
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

I like her answer to the question why she wouldn't play fed cup and I like her attitude.

It is very obvious that the Slovenian tennis association is a total mess, which is pretty sad considering the amount of talent in Slovenia and pretty good coaching standards. But bureacracy screws up again!
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #309
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Was she on the box of Jelena?I saw her

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vefci Y View Post
Was she on the box of Jelena?I saw her
Well, she told me JJ is her best friend on tour so it is hardly surprising

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #311
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her at all of JJ's matches in IW. She seems like a very loyal friend (she was looking at her phone a lot though ).

I hope that Tadeja will start doing well enough that we can start seeing JJ in her box. ignore the innuendo please
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 08:21 AM   #312

i expect them to play a few doubles or hit the court together at some point...and in all that Tade can only learn

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 05:06 PM   #313
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 BNP Paribas Open

http://bit.ly/1diUYsk
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #314
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

HI EVERYONE I'M BACK!!
Before I rant about Tads, her results and her loss to Kiick ( Could have made QF easily), I want to post this beautiful picture

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Apr 6th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #315
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
HI EVERYONE I'M BACK!!
Before I rant about Tads, her results and her loss to Kiick ( COuld have made QF easily), I want to post this beautiful picture
Nice pic!

Yes, her loss to Kiick was embarrassing. Many wasted chances lately
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote