Winter/Spring Hard season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 06:59 AM   #16
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Winter/Spring Hard season

Allez
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 02:15 AM   #17
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Venus really outplayed her but still a very good week for Alize. She has been playing pretty well in the last few months.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 09:11 AM   #18
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

If she stops being so emotional on court I think I could become her fan. She has a spirit! GL!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #19
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I have become a fan, but she must stop the tears on court. The commentators were annoying the hell out of me in Dubai- "everyone wanted a Williams final?" Not me, I just wish Alize could have kicked both Williams butts. Great tournament for Cornet, no doubt. Hope she has a great year, I really enjoy watching her - like her game, her smile, her spirit, great looker!
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 06:35 AM   #20
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she can continue to play well in IW and Miami

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #21
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Hi from Indian Wells everyone !! I had my first practices today, feels good to be back here, this tournament is just amazing!
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #22
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 04:30 AM   #23
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She will face Soler-Espinosa

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #24
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Alize beat Soler-Espinosa 6-3, 4-6, 6-2. She will play Suarez Navarro in the third round.

Last edited by jiffster : Mar 7th, 2014 at 09:59 PM. Reason: correct error
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:32 AM   #25
country flag hellas719

Almost lost to SSE
Hopefully she can beat CSN just like Dubai

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:34 AM   #26
country flag TheJoh

Allez
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 04:47 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

6-7 7-5 6-3
Saved 3 MP in a row
Match time: 3h 26m

She was so good! It was such an entertaining match. As always, she fought for every ball. Just amazing how she can win points and hit winners in points from defensive positions

R4 vs. (2) A.Radwanska
Nothing to lose

Old Mar 10th, 2014, 06:22 AM   #28
country flag TheJoh

I watched this match and it was fantastic. But Alize didn't show a high level. She had a lot of errors.
Allez
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #29
country flag hellas719

5-7 3-6
It was disappointing. She could've won I think

She showed her fight, that's for sure. She was down 1-4 in the first set. Then she came back and had *5-4 40-15. The first set point Radwanska hit a return winner. The second one Alize hit a DF and she never recovered. Then in the second Alize had *3-2 and then lost the next four games
She was fighting until the end though, I give her credit. Still a good tournament. Hopefully she can do just as well (or even better) in Miami

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #30
country flag TheJoh

Good tournament