**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:33 PM   #2116
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I was so excited to come to SS this morning and see Vanity Fair slayage
Same here....something must have happened 'cause yesterday she tweeted something about getting ready for the Oscars thing.....oh well, we'll see....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:43 PM   #2117
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Same here....something must have happened 'cause yesterday she tweeted something about getting ready for the Oscars thing.....oh well, we'll see....
Must be this @AniaPova: So, no #VanityFairPova. Maria didn't go to that event this year. She probably chose evening with Grigor who just came from Acapulco

Though she is not that person who changes her mind last minute not having real reason.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:03 PM   #2118
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

been googling for pics. found none.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:09 PM   #2119
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

no VanityFairPova

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #2120
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Just searched all Getty Images and related pages, no Masha pictures since the 27th february (was the Sugarpova event). She wasn't at the Vanity Fair Oscar party this year, end of illusions. So sad for us all and for the level of the party.
BUT it's good to know that she is concentrated in tennis and she maybe had a small party with Grigor after his Acapulco title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
been googling for pics. found none.

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:26 PM   #2121
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

bitch better slay at indian wells!

such a wasted oppotunity to upstage serena. her gown was horrible! it looked like a tennis court surface to me.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:40 PM   #2122
country flag malarkist

i hate to ask but should we consider the vanity fair party one of the "cool parties" maria wont get invited to?
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:35 PM   #2123
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Hm, about the "coolness" of this Oscar party, with Alzheimer's patients like Liza Minnelli and Kirk Douglas, or surgery lab-guinea-pigs like Donatella Versace or Kim Novak... what could we say? Better stay home this year!
In the near future we will maybe see Serena Williams invited by doctors at the Annual Pulmonary Emboly* Convention in Las Vegas?

*http://www.ubitennis.com/english/spo...at_going.shtml

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
i hate to ask but should we consider the vanity fair party one of the "cool parties" maria wont get invited to?

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 04:01 PM   #2124
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 04:31 PM   #2125
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^ could you leave this place free of any Serena related bullshit? There is GM for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Must be this @AniaPova: So, no #VanityFairPova. Maria didn't go to that event this year. She probably chose evening with Grigor who just came from Acapulco

Though she is not that person who changes her mind last minute not having real reason.
So romantic...

I'm gonna hate that guy.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 07:34 PM   #2126
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

I was so looking forward to seeing her. Ugh.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM   #2127
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

12.0 million fans on Facebook!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #2128
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
2 new photos of her in March, so far!
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #2129
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Do you still care?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #2130
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Do you still care?
Yes, this will be our main connection with Maria after tennis.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote