2015 Redemption season (Cheering Thread) - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #181
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Great job . Congrats 😆

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #182
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: 2014 Asian adventure (Cheering Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The best tennis you can get from Sorana in this match-up. Errani was far away from her best though, but I loved the way she was able to stay in the rallies the longer the match lasted. This is something I've noticed in so many of her matches.

Very important ranking points.
I've noticed this aswell (although there aren't that many when we talk about Sori). I do believe it's a confidence thing, she gets more patient and stuff...she start's caring. On the other side I could also assume that she is just losing freshness during the macth so she can't actually bash the balls that often.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #183
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: 2014 Asian adventure (Cheering Thread)

Sorana winning against Errani and Begu doing well against seeded players. This season's off to a promising start .
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #184

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 U.S.A adventure (Cheering Thread)

Dubai QF : (8) Caroline Wozniacki def. Sorana Cirstea 6-1 6-2 - and with this, the 1st Asian adventure is over .

Next up , U.S.A adventure with :

Indian Wells - will be seeded : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=652569 . 3rd Round points to defend. (1st Round BYE)

Miami - will be seeded : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=659793 . 4th Round points to defend. (1st Round BYE)

Charleston - will be seeded : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=666441 . 3rd Round points to defend.

Good Luck

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 05:02 AM   #185
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Still a good week despite a poor performance against Caro

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:16 AM   #186

Indian Wells MD :

1r : BYE
2r : (25)Cirstea vs. Petkovic/ Qualifier
3r : (25)Cirstea/ Petkovic/ Qualifier vs. (4)Sharapova/ Cepelova/ Goerges

Good luck (worst possible 2r opponent (at least from the ranking perspective)

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Mar 4th, 2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #187
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Petkovic
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:42 AM   #188
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I expect Sorana to make it into the 3rd round.
Oh man, I feel like I've been exiled on the East Coast and I just need to fly back to California to catch a match or two of the Romanian girls.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #189
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

This is not a good draw for Sorana, but it could go even worst. Frankly, Andrea`s game this year, except a good match against Serena, did not impressed me so i don`t find her to be on unbeatable opponent. We also have to take in consideration our gurl statements about how much she loves to play on the US courts. As always it`s like flipping a coin with Sorana, and hope that the Toronto girl will show up
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #190

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Camila Giorgi again Good luck, Sorana! You'll need it
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #191
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Camila Giorgi again Good luck, Sorana! You'll need it
Sorana will win this time you'll see.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #192

I hope she will. That's why I'm wishing her good luck
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:40 AM   #193

de la Sorana citire : " in London, after the match (n.r. Camila Giorgi 6-7, 6-7), I told myself that if I would play another 100 times with that player, I couldn't lose again", that's what she said a few months ago.

Hope she's right

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 01:52 AM   #194
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

but what if she loses to "Sorana" ? if u know what i mean ( ofc i want Sorana to win , but u all know her ) )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 06:45 AM   #195
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
" in London, after the match (n.r. Camila Giorgi 6-7, 6-7), I told myself that if I would play another 100 times with that player, I couldn't lose again"
When I`ve seen Camila`s name, this was the first thing that came into my mind. Wanted to tweet her this, but it`s better not to put any pressure on Sorana`s fragile mind
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote