Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:55 AM   #1996
country flag Boricua #1
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Go to her twitter account to see her latest photo in Indian Wells. She looks trim, fit, and ready to play. Good luck to Mo at the Indian Wells tournament....
Thanks. I thought that he perhaps had seen a video I was not aware of.
Boricua #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #1997
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

I cant wait until tomorrow for seeing her! I want to see her back on courts!
Davidspell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #1998
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Article in one of the main Boricua newspapers: http://www.primerahora.com/deportes/...encasa-993740/

Takeaways:
- She's excited and a little anxious about playing Puerto Rico as part of the PR Fed Cup Team. It'll take place April 7th at Palmas del Mar in Humacao.

- The article talks about the changes in her as a player since her last stint as a Fed Cup player as well as a little about her Indian Wells first round match which her publicists mentioned would take place Thursday.

DURING DAY 3 AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN:

PROMO WORK AT INDIAN WELLS FOR USANA:

charmedRic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #1999
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Excellent article! I'll go to see her! I live at Yabucoa, so it is 30 min. or less from the venue! Hope I can get some photos and her autograph!
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #2000
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

My aunt has a villa in Palmas, I may have to price out airfare and check with her if I could stay on site.
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #2001
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

hmmm $360 to fly down and back ... SO TEMPTING.
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #2002
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing the article. With little Yolimar .

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #2003
country flag Davidspell

I hope Puerto Rico can be upgraded to Americas Group I. Yolimar is a good player? Where she has been playing?
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #2004
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

OMG, Yolimar is Ponceña!

#PONCEESPONCEYLODEMASESPARKING

I hope Monica and Yolimar can bring Puerto Rico into the higher Fed Cup tiers.
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #2005
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
I hope Puerto Rico can be upgraded to Americas Group I. Yolimar is a good player? Where she has been playing?
Here's a good article on her, looks like she's going to play at U.MIAMI: http://www.hurricanesports.com//View...CLID=209324764
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:10 PM   #2006
country flag Davidspell

I hope she plays professionally later!
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #2007
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
I hope she plays professionally later!
she might do what Vilmarie Castllevi, play out her NCAA eligibility then try the pro's.
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #2008
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I always did like Yolimar don't know why I hope she finish this yr playing all her junior event then go college, I think this yr she then pretty well in junior compare too the rest of her past yr in junior. But I also I too see Yolmar go pro one day maybe after she finish college
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #2009
country flag Davidspell

READ THIS ARTICLE POSTED TODAY AT THE WTA WEBPAGE!!!!!! What an emotional and beautiful one!!!

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-new-team-puig

This articles makes me feel like she will reach far in this tournament. I hope it really happens, but one match at a time!
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #2010
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so she hire Antonio Van Grichen full time for the rest of the year now if so that an great move
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote