WTA Indian Wells Draw - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win WTA Indian Wells?

[1] Na Li 30 15.38%
[2] Agnieszka Radwanska 12 6.15%
[3] Victoria Azarenka 19 9.74%
[4] Maria Sharapova 30 15.38%
[5] Angelique Kerber 8 4.10%
[6] Simona Halep 48 24.62%
[7] Jelena Jankovic 22 11.28%
[8] Petra Kvitova 3 1.54%
[9] Sara Errani 4 2.05%
Other (please state) 19 9.74%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #31
country flag Wolfyx

Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all
Re: WTA Indian Wells Draw

Simona has a long way to go until meeting Vika in the QF, I reckon Safarova and Bouchard will not be easy to get past.
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #32
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria has tough draw
Goerges, Petkovic, Pennetta have game to trouble Maria, if Maria doen't play well
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#21 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#78.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #33
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

Jankovic has an easy quarter? the H2H is 4-1 for Aggie, 4-0 on hard courts. Jankovic's only win on clay.

Jankovic is a great match up for Aggie, plus she is just the better player overall.
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #34
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfyx View Post
Simona has a long way to go until meeting Vika in the QF, I reckon Safarova and Bouchard will not be easy to get past.
It's tough, but doable. Safarova is a tough opponent, but mentally fragile. If Simona plays her best, she'll be fine. Genie has to get by Errani first just to get to the fourth round. Genie and Simona are my two favorite rising stars, but think Simona is more seasoned at this point in time. But we'll see, if they do meet.

And with Vika being out of form and injured, she could lose to anybody. So it's not a shoo-in that she makes the QFs either.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:32 AM   #35
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gametennis10 View Post
Jankovic has an easy quarter? the H2H is 4-1 for Aggie, 4-0 on hard courts. Jankovic's only win on clay.

Jankovic is a great match up for Aggie, plus she is just the better player overall.
Indian Wells might as well be clay, since the court is so slow and high-bouncing.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:35 AM   #36
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think you should just accept the fact that your beloved Aga is the weakest top 4 seed

All four of those matches came during JJ's slump, and in 2 of those matches JJ completely mentally fell apart after having a sizeable lead, in Tokyo 2011 and Dubai 2012. In Dubai I remember JJ destroyed Aga the second set, then wasted a 40-0 lead in the first game of the 3rd set, didn't hit a single winner after that and lost 6-0. Aga didn't hit any winners in the 3rd set. In Tokyo, it was midway through the 2nd set (JJ won the first), a judge made a bad line call on a BHDTL, and JJ lost every single game after that. In the 3rd set, she was still complaining about the line call to her coach

at your second statement, all Aga does when she plays JJ is wait for her to mentally implode and blast UE's
Potato is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #37
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

Aggie > Jelena Jankovic on hard court and grass. whine about it all you want, make all the excuses you want but it's true.
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:47 AM   #38
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

01gametennis10 is becoming as bad an advocate for Aga as GenieIsGoat is for Bouchard.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #39
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
01gametennis10 is becoming as bad an advocate for Aga as GenieIsGoat is for Bouchard.
Yup, he is so biased, acting like Aga is the best thing since sliced bread and the main favorite to win this tournament. I guess each player has a really delusional fan that cannot be taken seriously.

Simona's draw is not exactly easy but she should meet Azarenka in the QF if she brings her A game, I am really looking forward to such a match.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:15 AM   #40
country flag Kiki4Ever

Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future Kiki4Ever has a brilliant future

I picked Vika to win just for the laughs, but I feel it's anybody's tourney to win. How will it happen? Well the draw will collapse & hell will break loose.
Kiki4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:24 AM   #41
country flag Bad Blood
私を強姦してくださいお兄ちゃん

Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like I said, easy quarter. Peak Empress > Peak Oracle (and I fucking love Oracle ).

However I doubt either player will be peak and if it's just how they are consistently than I see Jankovic dismantling Aga as she *should* but never does lol

Bad Blood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:29 AM   #42
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Q vs McHale
Davis vs Q
Your faves could NEVER!!

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
When will your fave's uterus?
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:37 AM   #43
country flag adrian_106

adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold adrian_106 is a splendid one to behold

Li Na's draw karla lisicki pavy petra pome elena() if Li plays like yesterday she will probably lose in the first 2rounds
adrian_106 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:38 AM   #44
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping Maria doesn't show up rusty as all hell. She has some tough players to go through.

I'm excited to see a bunch of the potential match ups though, especially involving Halep.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:41 AM   #45
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

im rooting for halep and azarenka!