Lindsay Davenport elected to Tennis Hall of Fame - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #31
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lindsay Davenport elected to Tennis Hall of Fame

Four babies in less than seven years. That alone should get her a spot in the HOF. When will your fave's uterus?
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #32
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

dayum, she loves making babies. 4 already? last time i remember she gave birth to her first and played Bali soon after. now the 4th is 2 months old. anyone have pictures of all 4?
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #33
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Well deserved! congrats to lindsay!

wow, didn't know that she had 4 kids. the last two snuck up on me.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 01:05 AM   #34
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

found a pic with 3

4th baby + hubby and 1st born
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:25 AM   #35
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post

found a pic with 3

4th baby + hubby and 1st born

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
When will your fave's uterus?
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #36

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

Quote:

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #37
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisboi View Post
That's my girl

Quote:

Four babies in less than seven years. That alone should get her a spot in the HOF. When will your fave's uterus?
Career Baby Slam!

I am so proud of her. She'll always, always, always be my idol.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:45 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post

Career Baby Slam!

I am so proud of her. She'll always, always, always be my idol.
I don't think she's ever given birth on clay though. She needs that to complete the Slam.

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #39
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
I don't think she's ever given birth on clay though. She needs that to complete the Slam.
She may have conceived on a beach or golf course though.

Anyway, maybe the best technique ever.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:50 AM   #40
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

The 2004 US Open was hers to win, so sad.
Lindsay never seemed to be the kind of parent who dresses her daughters in pink from head to toe. Very surprising.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #41
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Big D!

Congrats, well deserved!
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:10 AM   #42
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

grats
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:18 AM   #43
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Love you Lindsay

Titles 2014- Sharapova (STU-FO-MAD-BEI) Ivanovic (AUK-MOT-BIR-TOK) Kvitova (NH-WIM-WUH) Petkovic (CHA-BAD) Pennetta (IW) Venus (DUB) Keys (EAS) Kuznetsova (WDC) Wozniacki (IST) Cibulkova (ACA) Lisicki (HK) Makarova (PAT) Nara (RIO) Svitolina (BAK) Beck (LUX)

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:34 AM   #44
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future

Quote:

At least we know what she does with her time. Congrats Lindsay.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER
Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
Françoise Abanda definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
Kimiko Date Krumm great granny still doing her thing.
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #45
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to a amazing player, but to an even more amazing person.

This introduction was just a matter of time, honestly. A very-well deserved induction into the HOF.

Many have said it already, but as one of the most cleanest strikers of the ball, she's definitely missed on tour. Her game was such a joy to watch.

Hopefully one her babies can follow mama's footsteps. It would be great to see.

For now, we'll just have to settle to listen her commentating from time to time (which is great by the way), but nonetheless it's great that she has stayed in the tennis environment.

All the best to you, and your family, Lindsay.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote