INDIAN WELLS 2014 | Off to Daniela's Home but not for long! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
INDIAN WELLS 2014 | Off to Daniela's Home but not for long!

INDIAN WELLS

SINGLES: [29]

R1: BYE
R2: lost to LEPCHENKO 3-6 2-6

DOUBLES: (WITH ARANTXA PARRA SANTONJA)

R1: def. HUSAROVA/ZVONAREVA 6-4 4-6 10-2
R2: lost to [7] BARTHY/DELLAQUA 1-6 3-6

Last edited by Richie's : Mar 10th, 2014 at 08:21 AM.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 11:51 AM   #2
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2014 | Off to Daniela's Home!

Daniela has a new coach Peter Lundgren

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:31 PM   #3
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

I have no expectations. Just glad she's back. Hope for a good draw
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #4
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

SINGLES: [29]

R1: BYE
R2: LEPCHENKO/Q

R3: AZARENKA (REMATCH FROM 2013)

DOUBLES: (WITH ARANTXA PARRA SANTONJA)

R1: HUSAROVA/ZVONAREVA

* SHE'S KINDA FRIENDS WITH ARANTXA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. NO HINGIS THIS TIME OR LISA.

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #5
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

1r Bye
2r Lepchenko/Q
3r Azarenka
4r Flipkens/Vinci
QF Halep

3R would be great.
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #6
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Just reading that Ricardo Sanchez had to go in for surgery on a herniated disc-Daniela's coaching change may well have been forced upon her.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #7
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he gets better.
Excited to have Daniela back on court. Hope she can beat Lepchenko. I'll be mid exam, so post updates everyone!!!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #8
Richie's

I will try to watch it on a stream. So many great memories here!

* I winder where on hell are the super loyal fans who were so hrash on my on AO thread...

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #9
country flag jarko111

jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold

I'm watching Dani on Tennis Channel. Looks like she is no longer carrying the Prince EXO3 Tour Team 100. Or if she is it has a new paint job. Looks like she's upgraded to a 2014 Prince Racquet but it doesn't look orange and gold enough to be one of the new tours. Any idea?
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #10
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

So many errors... 3-6, 1-2
Can't hold serve at all.
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #11
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

hoping this is just rustiness but her serve! its just....

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:31 AM   #12
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa20 View Post
hoping this is just rustiness but her serve! its just....

Yeah it was bad. I'm gunna ignore this loss. GL in Miami.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #13
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Nice doubles win on the other hand!
Wasnt too attached in the singles, was expecting nothing.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #14
Richie's

Finally some technical advice from a coach He told the right things. This is a good sign!
Daniela made too many UEs and she was not prepared at all for this match. Bad in service line. Only 4-5 good BHs and that was all.
With Azarenka out and Vinici winning 1st match of '14, it's sweet R4 points missing here...

Old Mar 10th, 2014, 08:22 AM   #15
Richie's

Re: INDIAN WELLS 2014 | Off to Daniela's Home but not for long!

Doubles R2: lost to [7] BARTHY/DELLAQUA 1-6 3-6

Daniela's tournaments are quick these days!