Early Entries - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:41 AM   #1
country flag NTUYZ

NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all NTUYZ is a name known to all
Early Entries

Peng Shuai
Possibly partner with Zhang Ling (HKG) for doubles.
(Hope Hsieh sisters won't forget to entry this time.)

Li Na won't participate despite an offer of USD 400k appearance fee. She said never got invited.
Trying to rest after UO and focus on hometown Wuhan Open debut.

Source in Chinese

Last edited by NTUYZ : Mar 3rd, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
NTUYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 10:40 AM   #2
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entries

Bouchard will come here instead of playing in her home tournament in Quebec City.

http://www.scmp.com/sport/tennis/art...play-new-event
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 07:19 PM   #3
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampering View Post
Bouchard will come here instead of playing in her home tournament in Quebec City.

http://www.scmp.com/sport/tennis/art...play-new-event
OMFG
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 08:26 PM   #4
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
OMFG
They got a bargain. It was announced overnight before she won today's match. I'm imagining a ringing cash register at team Bouchard.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #5
country flag larryd

larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold larryd is a splendid one to behold

It's obvious that Bouchard thinks she's going to be a contender for one of the last spots to play in the WTA Finals. She's probably going to play every week in the Asian swing: Hong Kong, Tokyo, WuHan, Beijing and possibly Osaka or Tianjin.
larryd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 11:24 PM   #6
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold TatiGolovin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryd View Post
It's obvious that Bouchard thinks she's going to be a contender for one of the last spots to play in the WTA Finals. She's probably going to play every week in the Asian swing: Hong Kong, Tokyo, WuHan, Beijing and possibly Osaka or Tianjin.
She won't need to The last 3 spots are all close between Ana, Domi, Genie, and Kerber right now, but I don't really see Cibulkova doing much the rest of the year, certainly not better than the other three.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 06:06 PM   #7
country flag TonyL

TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all

Su-wei Hsieh will play singles and team-up with Peng for doubles.

Ivanovic is under discussion.

Hong Kong Open will shift to October next year.

http://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kong/...hong-kong-open
TonyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 06:14 PM   #8
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
Su-wei Hsieh will play singles and team-up with Peng for doubles.

Ivanovic is under discussion.

Hong Kong Open will shift to October next year.

http://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kong/...hong-kong-open
I like the October spot a lot better

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Jul 7th, 2014 at 12:50 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #9
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light

safe to say bouchard will probably be heading to the YEC
toddsw33ney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #10
country flag GameSetMatch_Li

GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light GameSetMatch_Li is a glorious beacon of light

The organisers must be exhilarated now. Genie just went to W final and their Facebook page is talking about it like it's raining money.
What is the odds of Genie withdrawing from the tournament?
Still thinking if I should buy tickets... I like Genie a lot (along with Zhang and Hsieh/Peng but it's not like I must see her or something
GameSetMatch_Li is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #11
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

If she reach another SF, I doubt she will come here. I think Caro or Ana might be under invitataion.

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #12
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

they annouced Schiavone playing yesterday

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 06:07 PM   #13
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
they annouced Schiavone playing yesterday
do people in Hong Kong even know her
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:37 AM   #14
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
If she reach another SF, I doubt she will come here. I think Caro or Ana might be under invitataion.
Caro can't play any more internationals this year. She used them up in Monterrey and Istanbul. Unless she pulls a linzgate

TENNIS TIPPING
SINGLES - RANK: 136 RACE: 125 TITLES: 2014 Prague 100K+H
DOUBLES - RANK: 154 RACE: 67 (w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
wozniackiaus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote