Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:32 AM   #3226
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
i hope maria will at the vanity fair party ; and im also crossing my fingers for leo dicaprio to win
Nope, it will be Matthew. Alright, alright, alright
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:35 PM   #3227
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor and Roger winning titles the same day
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:53 PM   #3228
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Stealing the limelight again annoying the lessors

Possibly my favourite Maria gif of all time.
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:20 PM   #3229
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is downright embarrassing when your boy toy has won 2 titles in the past 10 months while you are at zero.

Quote:
As Satan is my witness, if I catch sight of the ignorant douchebag Max Eisenbud I will twist his neck. How fucking stupid do you have to be to pull this shit off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Damn, I want that one of Emma blowing out the candle
As if you are worthy, you do not embody even a shred of Madison Montgomery. Plus I already have to deal with one pest impersonating me. You can get the same avie featuring one of the lessors:

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:47 PM   #3230
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'll get myself one of Cordelia
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 09:41 PM   #3231
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
It is downright embarrassing when your boy toy has won 2 titles in the past 10 months while you are at zero.

As Satan is my witness, if I catch sight of the ignorant douchebag Max Eisenbud I will twist his neck. How fucking stupid do you have to be to pull this shit off?
Hear hear.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:04 PM   #3232
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure about this scenario... (except the ignorant douchebag part, thats rather accurate.)
Although, i think you have to follow each other to send a DM to someone, that could explain a few things...

anyhow... account deleted now, apparently basic trolls cant stand the heat.

Last edited by C. Drone : Mar 2nd, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #3233
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Post-Oscar morning:

*wakes up ready to stan the shit out of VanityFairpova*

*goes to Maria Sharapova Pic Thread and sees nothing*

*starts to panic*

*goes to Twitter still nothing*

*looks through 20 pages of Getty Images - nothing*

*losses all hope and comes to terms with the unthinkable*

*cries oneself to sleep the following night*

* 2 days later wants to slap the shit out of Pova for choosing some flappy dick over looking like a Goddess*

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #3234
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

^ This is the funniest shit I've read in a while
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 04:54 AM   #3235
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Brilliant Stuff

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3236
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

bravo! madison! you should have your own morning show here in SS!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #3237
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline 14h
Sharapova was supposed to go to the Oscar party last week but then "Grigor got back into town and my priorities changed."

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #3238
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Starting a tournament thread

On Feb 26 - 6 days before the tournament started - I initiated a thread for Indian Wells - As usual I got a lot of protests since some members of this forum seem to think that they can invent forum rules or some justice system of their own - Reasons like You've already done the Brisbane thread - or Many others stand in line to make a tournament thread have no valid at all - Any first tournament thread posted in a reasonable time before the tournament starts is the thread which we all - and without protests - should respect - There are no forum rules which forces a member to stand back from posting a tournament thread - No rules which give one member priority over an other in making tournament threads and there exists no specific rules or a list about who's in line to make a specific tournament thread - First come first serve! - I really hope that we all can agree to this and we can avoid to get at each others throats because of a misunderstanding that some have more right than others to make a tournament thread and that we won't see confusing "competing" threads about the same event in the future

Thanks

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 9th, 2014 at 07:46 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #3239
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a forum rule, but it's a community rule. I've not been around here for that long, and I've never started a tournament thread, but I know that the way it works is that if you want to start a thread for a tournament, you let the community know before hand, see if anyone else wanted to have it for a particular reason, and then if not, go ahead. That way the community can together come to a decision, and forum members each get the chance to start threads, if they so wish. It's a much better way to do it than you just taking everyone by surprise and starting a thread for a tournament that someone else had already 'claimed'. It's part of being in this community, and if you want to be a part of that, you should accept it.
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #3240
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
It's not a forum rule, but it's a community rule. I've not been around here for that long, and I've never started a tournament thread, but I know that the way it works is that if you want to start a thread for a tournament, you let the community know before hand, see if anyone else wanted to have it for a particular reason, and then if not, go ahead. That way the community can together come to a decision, and forum members each get the chance to start threads, if they so wish. It's a much better way to do it than you just taking everyone by surprise and starting a thread for a tournament that someone else had already 'claimed'. It's part of being in this community, and if you want to be a part of that, you should accept it.
There exist no rules in that department - The moderator of the Siberian Siren community has made that perfectly clear by merging the 2 IW threads together and by prioritizing the one which was initiated first - It should be no surprise to anyone if someone - say a week before a tournament starts - initiates a thread about the event - I also don't understand the big deal about this issue - Does it for some unknown reason make the thread initiator more loved or appreciated on this forum or does she/he maybe get a pat on the shoulder by Masha herself? - What? - Do explain - A thread about an event here at the Siberian Siren is just started by whom ever so that other members can comment on Maria Sharapova's whereabouts in the tournament - That is the main thing - not who has initiated it - nothing special about that at all and not worth all the hassle and protests to get a thread dismissed

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 9th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote