Season 2014 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 11:28 AM   #31
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Winter 2014

It doesn't sound good, I admit. I thought that reuniting with her father would give her some peace of mind and help her focus again on her tennis career, but it seems like the opposite. No website, nothing on twitter or facebook, it's almost as though there is a veil of secrecy around her career since she went back to the family. Not so sure her tennis is benefitting. Maybe she's not even going to play again. Hope that's not the case, but one never knows.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 01:32 PM   #32
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

A recent interview of Aravane (in French) :
http://www.welovetennis.fr/interview...-trop-de-temps
There is a second part at the end of the article.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 07:50 PM   #33
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article.

"I do not like working out" Like most women I know, lol.

Well, at least now I can understand why that match in Grenoble went the way it did. Nobody can really play their best when a close relative has passed away. One thing after another for her to deal with it seems. Hopefully she will make it back soon.

'
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #34
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Season 2014

Any news?
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 04:29 PM   #35
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

She doesn't enter to any tournaments until 28th April
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)

Last edited by TheJoh : Apr 13th, 2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:59 PM   #36
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Miss her so much.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #37
country flag TheJoh

I think that if she doesn't play at RG she will retire
Hope I mistakes
Old May 12th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #38
country flag TheJoh

Any news? Hope she will get WC to RG. At least QWC
Old May 12th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #39
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

The complete lack of news is perplexing. I thought that getting back with her father was supposed to be the step back to playing regularly, but it seems she has all but quit now. Not even her twitter has updates. Very sad the way her career has gone. She had so much promise.

'
Old May 15th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #40
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...144184888.html
Main draw

Women's singles

Fiona Ferro (FRA)
Claire Feuerstein (FRA)
Amandine Hesse (FRA)
Mathilde Johansson (FRA)
Alizé Lim (FRA)
Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
Taylor Townsend (USA)
Ashleigh Barty (AUS)
Qualifiying

Women's singles

Fiona Ferro (FRA)
Claire Feuerstein (FRA)
Stéphanie Foretz-Gacon (FRA)
Myrtille Georges (FRA)
Irina Ramialison (FRA)
Constance Sibille (FRA)
Jade Suvrijn (FRA)
Storm Sanders (AUS)
It's all. No wild card for Aravane. I think she retired
Old May 15th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #41
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
It's all. No wild card for Aravane. I think she retired
If true, I'm very sad about it. I was hoping she would give it one more shot at least, but I confess, it doesn't look promising for a return to tennis.

'
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:54 AM   #42
country flag TheJoh

!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
rezai aravane @aravanerezai · 2 мин
Coucou d'Espagne la oů je m'entraîne depuis quelque temps.Ma motivation est tjrs la pour revenir en force et pour cela il faut ętre ŕ 100% !
Hello Spain where I train for some temps. My motivation is the tjrs to return to strength and we should be 100%!
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 06:55 AM   #43
country flag TheJoh

Waiting come back...
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #44
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

happy she trains in Spain and not in her "comfort" in France, spanish training are very tough and specific

wish her to make a big come back, she can do it Allez!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #45
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

je suis trop content!