The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 08:11 AM   #421
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

At long last the Porsche she won in Germany was delivered in LA...

Looks like despite a very heavy non tennis schedule she finds a little time now and then to hit a few balls...

Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 01:41 PM   #422
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

What? she looked amazing at Sharaberry launch. Bow!

and she has her nails done, again.
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 02:54 PM   #423
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I love that blue shirt she's wearing

That poor little lady next to her
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:35 PM   #424
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
What? she looked amazing at Sharaberry launch. Bow!

and she has her nails done, again.
I love everything but that lipstick, but I guess it's necessarily "Sugarpovish"
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:16 PM   #425
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Hair looks amazing!
Darling, it is called extensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Plus these as well of course.

]
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:48 PM   #426
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
Darling, it is called extensions.
Tell it to a woman's face and pray for your life.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #427
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Those shorts jaja

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #428
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

What can I say, oh! I know,

TEE HEE HEE.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #429
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

My God
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #430
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

this is some asian version of Maria or what?

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #431
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

That looks nothing like Maria I mean, seriously, if it weren't for the racquet and the outfit, I probably would not have even recognized her

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #432
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

That looks like a combination of Cirstea and Rus for me
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #433
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a mix of Masha and Kournikova

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #434
country flag Ganden

Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice Ganden is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
That looks like a combination of Cirstea and Rus for me
Definitely. Cirstea with her hair dyed blonde.
Ganden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #435
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

You can tell by her legs that it has been photo shopped to make her thinner.......I do not know what country that would happen in, but it should be a felony to artificially alter her legs.