Anastasia Grymalska - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #1
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Anastasia Grymalska

No thread?
1990 class, around #250 now. I think she might sneak into some Slam qualies this year.
She is currently playing in Beinasco (25k), where she made it (so far) to the Semifinals by defeating Dentoni, Birnerova and Voracova in a row
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #2
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice
Re: Anastasia Grymalska

Anastasia Grymalska into the final of Tournament Beinasco 25.000$ after the win in the semifinal with Reka-Luca Jani.

After the conclusion of the first match was staged in the second semi-final of the draw singles, which saw the blue Anastasia Grymalska class of 1990 No. 246 make a real company, succeeding after more 'than three hours of play to tame the player Hungarian Reka-Luca Jani class 1991, n ° 247, closing the contest in his favor with a final score of 7-5,2-6,6-4.
The player thanks to the beautiful blue today's victory leads to the final tournament of Piedmont, depending on the season after the dispute in January and won the Spanish cement Tinajo $ 10,000 tournament, which will challenge, to add on the bulletin board on the thirteenth ITF title of her career, the Ukrainian Anastasiya Vasylyeva player born 1992 No. 181, against which was in the lead 2-1 in the background, despite having lost 6-2,6-2 to the last confrontation went down a few weeks ago on the indoor hard courts of the French tournament Grenoble.

Article: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=1260

Pre-game warm-up video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_PeRbo6h0A
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #3
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

WTA MARRAKECH QUALIFICAZIONI: Anastasia Grymalska al turno decisivo dopo una straordinaria rimonta

Anastasia Grymalska classe 1990 n° 223 del ranking mondiale accede al terzo e decisivo turno del tabellone di qualificazioni del torneo WTA International di Marrakech dopo aver battuto nel pomeriggio odierno con una strepitosa rimonta la giocatrice polacca Katarzyna Piter classe 1991 n° 97 del mondo in due ore e venticinque minuti di gioco con il punteggio finale di 5-7 7-6 6-0.

Articolo: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=1951
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #4
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

She should be safe for a place In RG Qualies First Slam for her.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #5
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #6
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote