Eva Asderaki - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 04:28 AM   #1276
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Hi Eva fans just thought this might be of interest to you.

I happened to talked to Eva during the Australian Open this year. She was very happy to have a chat with me & when I introduced myself, she said to me, "Yes, I already know who you are". She already knew who I was because I just happened to be on the same court as her when I line umpired at Brisbane & Sydney this year & frequent hellos to one another when walking pass each other at the AO.

If you have any questions about Eva or anything about umpiring etc...feel free to ask
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 04:05 AM   #1277
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She got the Doha final between Halep and Kerber
And she seems to have dyed her hair brown now, no more blonde streaks

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #1278
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Jimmie48

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 08:38 PM   #1279
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

And Eva chaired the Dubai final too

Fingers crossed that she is given the Indian Wells final as well
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:44 AM   #1280
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She did Duval-Kleybanova in IW

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 01:09 AM   #1281
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

She's in the chair tonight for Sharapova/Goerges.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 05:25 AM   #1282
country flag hellas719

And she also did Keys-Vinci yesterday

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 06:13 AM   #1283
country flag hellas719

She got the IW final and they honored her on court after

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 03:41 AM   #1284
country flag hellas719

She got the final in Charleston

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #1285
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Gaspar Lança and Zeze Morais