**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 139 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 02:30 AM   #2071
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Adding a bit of color to my workout...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 03:08 AM   #2072
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Dolce socializing #doggiewalk

Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 04:39 AM   #2073
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

is that other dog just casually strolling around on his own?
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 08:58 AM   #2074
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I see a picture of Dolce I just can't help but smile, he's just so fat
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 09:02 AM   #2075
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria and Dolce are so adorable together
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 12:12 PM   #2076
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Dolce's lifestyle is far better than mine! Lol!
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 04:38 PM   #2077
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Dolce is so big for such a small dog breed

they are so cute together

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 05:04 PM   #2078
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

i dont mind having a leash around my neck every once and a while.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 07:32 PM   #2079
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
Dolce's lifestyle is far better than mine! Lol!
The truth in this for all of us
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 02:44 AM   #2080
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
The truth in this for all of us
+1
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 10:36 AM   #2081
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

nice warm weather, clear sky, not a single care in the world
happy dog
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 10:37 AM   #2082
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

who is taking all these pictures?
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 02:53 PM   #2083
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
who is taking all these pictures?
I wonder...no news. nothing added to the photo thread for four days now. I do not even know when she is likely to play tennis again.
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 03:04 AM   #2084
country flag Cecig

Quote:
The real work just finished... Time to get ready for@Pinkberry launch. #sugarpova

Quote:
Being silly. Getting ready for @pinkberry Sugarpova launch @hairbyadir

Quote:
Just working at the Pinkberry counter #sugarpova

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #2085
country flag Cecig

Quote:
It's a rainy morning and this is how I spent it with @GDLA and @chrissyteigen. #sugarpova

Quote:
Look what arrived when I got back from Sochi! It is the car I won, which we put together on the Social Channel with you guys.

Quote:
Had a lot of fun with those Sugarpova 'lips' at the Pinkberry launch!