Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 03:43 AM   #3196
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

If she doesn't, Max will as he tagged Sugarpova
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 03:50 AM   #3197
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He doesn't follow her either jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 04:12 AM   #3198
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

They follow each other everywhere, everytime so no need for a Twitter following I guess, :-)
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 05:11 AM   #3199
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Main Draw Leaders - Double Faults: #Pavlyuchenkova (77) - #Sharapova (64) - #Safarova (60) - #Zakopalova (60)

Ova generation
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #3200
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future

alize corny is such an obnoxious, emotional mess it's so annoying

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #3201
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
alize corny is such an obnoxious, emotional mess it's so annoying
That's why I like her. I feel like she encapsulates my 4 years at college on the court every match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #3202
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I plan on making the Indian Wells thread this weekend. You betches better lay off

Quote:
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #3203
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

were you the lucky bitch who made it last year?
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #3204
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
were you the lucky bitch who made it last year?
no, but I was in attendance for 2 of her matches last year (and will be this year), so she basically won because of me

Quote:
Quote:
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #3205
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

im sure. go ahead! and make the miami one too! LOL!
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #3206
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

IW Chat Thread!
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #3207
country flag malarkist

we'll invade gm in a coupla weeks time. LOL! those mods better be ready
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #3208
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

For those who didn't see in GM

Quote:
Quote:
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #3209
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

OMG Genie But Grigor is so hot though, I would do the same
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #3210
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
For those who didn't see in GM

Quote:
Quote: