General Messages - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #91
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: General Messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
OMG so i was deceived? LOL i am getting a paperback sent to me. I teasingly facebooked her and asked "will this base loosely on reality?" she said not at all. I knew it was!! It would be fun to read her version of the 03 team drama because I am actually good friends with most of the team back then (magley, reyes, whom i just visited down in miami, dawaf, rotondi...). the only person i never associated with, or the whole team for that matter, was scaringe. she just seemed a hot mess.

i am excited about the book tho!
I was really hoping it would be non-fiction and not another episode of Scandal.

I thought my Stanford team had that championship in the bag, could have been 3 in a row and later 6 in a row. Somehow I thought Lauren Barnikow was going to make a comeback, but she seemed to be caught in the moment of a learning experience or the other word for that.

It would have been more interesting if she included collaboration with players from other teams, so that it didn't appear to be something that was happening in Gatorville.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #92
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: General Messages

http://www.smumustangs.com/sports/w-...040414aad.html

Quote:
SMU then won all six singles matches with Elliott and Bulgakova’s coming in straight sets, while the Mustangs won the other four by default.
WTH?

Texas State's side of the story is yet to be published.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote