Sharapova on her new job and what she has in common with another Russian-American - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:45 AM   #16
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: Sharapova on her new job and what she has in common with another Russian-American

LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Maria won

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:50 AM   #17
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: Sharapova on her new job and what she has in common with another Russian-American

Ehehe, wait wait, Maria still has a beautiful russian lilt (intonation) when she speaks. I have some russian friends, girls, they move the hands and arms exactly the same way. There's a way to be, speak and move that you learn when you are young 2 to 6 ys old, and when Maria was that young she learned to act like russians around her did. This is the lovely mix we love: born in the East, imprinting in the East but then she lived in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
Maria used to be good friends with Liukin in their younger days.. So they seemed comfy with each other.. Gosh!! Their accent, not a trace of Russian, lol!!

Nick Bollettieri
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #18
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to puncture the balloons.....but all this crap in the last 2 weeks has been a distraction for Maria this year. She is fully competent to be a great media person, and could go several directions with it. She is a natural. But she is also one of the world's greatest female tennis players, she is not done, and she is about to put this distraction stuff behind her, and have one hell of a year playing tennis. I for one, am ready to enjoy.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #19
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

I am ready too! And I agree with your words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I hate to puncture the balloons.....but all this crap in the last 2 weeks has been a distraction for Maria this year. She is fully competent to be a great media person, and could go several directions with it. She is a natural. But she is also one of the world's greatest female tennis players, she is not done, and she is about to put this distraction stuff behind her, and have one hell of a year playing tennis. I for one, am ready to enjoy.

Nick Bollettieri
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #20
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya dominated in this one.