2015 Redemption season (Cheering Thread) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #136
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 Asian adventure (Cheering Thread)

"First of all, I'm happy with the result," Cirstea said after the match. "I got in at 2 o'clock last night and only had six hours of sleep. Also, I was playing indoors in Fed Cup last week - here it's outdoors, a different surface, different balls, everything was different. I really had to adjust out there.

"In the first set I was still trying to find my game a little bit. I adjusted well in the second set but in the third set I knew I just had to keep fighting. She had a match point. Sometimes you lose from match point and sometimes you win, but you just have to keep trying and fighting your hardest."
- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....lqNeI8G3.dpuf

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #137
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 57 06.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #138
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Finished the match with a positive W/UE ratio despite being bageled.

Genius.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:56 AM   #139
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She choked two SPs in the first set, and then went on to lose the next 9 games
I stopped watching after the first set because the bagel was NID

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:49 AM   #140
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Maybe it`s time for Sorana and Victor Ionita to go on separate ways. I`m tired of seeing the same mental meltdown every freaking week. One great run at RG in 2009 and a final in Toronto is just not enough for a player with so much potential. A change might do her good.
s0higher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #141
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Maybe it`s time for Sorana and Victor Ionita to go on separate ways. I`m tired of seeing the same mental meltdown every freaking week. One great run at RG in 2009 and a final in Toronto is just not enough for a player with so much potential. A change might do her good.
Darren Cahill (as full-time coach) please . He is 10 classes above Ionita and he was the main guy to thank for the Toronto run (in my opinion)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #142
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

she needs to hire Cristian Andrei , Hanibal Dumitrascu or other good psychologist from ROmania
drg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #143
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

No harm done, now Sorana and ANA have plenty of time to go shopping in Dubai
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #144
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Dubai, Main Draw:

[8]Wozniacki-Lisicki
Stosur-Q
Cirstea-Vinci
Bye-Errani[4]

The Begu effect.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #145
country flag s0higher

One Sorana vs. Sam match it will be awsome ! Please Sori, make the Italians play only double in Dubai

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #146

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but I don't see her taking out the Italians. Hell, I don't see her beating Vinci to begin with, no matter how out of shape Vinci is these days.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #147
country flag s0higher

^I`m a big fan, so I have to believe she can
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
^I`m a big fan, so I have to believe she can
And I respect you for that. I am also a fan, maybe not that big, but I'm trying to keep it real

Her 2014 results so far are good for a Top 200 player, but miserable for a Top 30 player
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #149
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I also have a feeling the Italian pushers will force her to hit 37385335563357 UE

She can beat both if she plays smart but you never know with her
Vinci up first. She hasn't won a match all season but she's mentally tough and will slice Sorana to death

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 06:22 AM   #150
country flag s0higher

Sorana Cirstea vs. Roberta Vinci - Last match on Centre Court, starting around 18:30 PM