Tippin' Easy- Doha 2014 | Send your picks for Singles SF/F Doubles QF /SF - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:53 AM   #61
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tippin' Easy- Doha 2014 | Send your picks for Singles SF/F Doubles QF /SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
Apologizes to:

BMT360- I forgot to send my picks...I was really busy this week

Zenith.- You should send 2 picks when is the SFs at the real tournament...Because of that your team received 6 games differences on 1st sets.

To all players because I have been busy this week and didnt have enough time to update the results!
Is this not a real tournament? Or is this still a "test" mode tournament? Well thanks for managing anyways and sorry Chilenaitor for my misunderstanding
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #62
country flag BMT360

BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
Apologizes to:

BMT360- I forgot to send my picks...I was really busy this week

Zenith.- You should send 2 picks when is the SFs at the real tournament...Because of that your team received 6 games differences on 1st sets.

To all players because I have been busy this week and didnt have enough time to update the results!
Hey, don't worry about it. It's no big deal. No need to apologize. Good luck in the future! :thumbup:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #63
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
Is this not a real tournament? Or is this still a "test" mode tournament? Well thanks for managing anyways and sorry Chilenaitor for my misunderstanding
With real tournament I mean the tournament been held at Doha with the real tennis players...Good Luck at Dubai!

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #64
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMT360 View Post
Hey, don't worry about it. It's no big deal. No need to apologize. Good luck in the future! :thumbup:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Thanks!

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 02:29 AM   #65
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Milan/Igorche!!!
and other winners too!

@Davidspell - We can all understand you are busy these days and you also have TT tournaments to manage. Just let me know if I could help you out anywhere out here...ok
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #66
country flag Davidspell

Results Update:

Singles Final Day 2/3

[4] Chilenaitor (CHI) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 3-3, SRs: 3-2, 1st sets: 3-3, 2nd sets: 3-2

Doubles Final Day 1/2

[4] Milan./Igorche (SRB) vs [2] MichaelN/mariusz_pol (POL)- Good picks: 0-0, SRs, 0-0, Games Differences on 1st sets: 10-13, Games Differences on 2nd sets: 10-8

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #67
country flag Davidspell

Results:

Singles Final

[4] Chilenaitor (CHI) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 4-3

Doubles Final:

[4] Milan./Igorche (SRB) vs [2] MichaelN/mariusz_pol (POL)- Good picks: 1-0

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #68
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

MichaelN

Congrats Chilenaitor & Milan./Igorche!

mariusz_pol
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote