Angelique Kerber is finally moving up the rankings!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #46
country flag SasiadkaGienia

SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angelique Kerber is finally moving up the rankings!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post

Can't wait to see more Nathanael's threads He is the most funny part of TF I just hope he has some BIG assets in real life, cause brain is not his virtue
Maybe you missed when he said most of us here earn more than 1 million per year.
SasiadkaGienia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #47
country flag SasiadkaGienia

SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold SasiadkaGienia is a splendid one to behold

I think the real goal for Kerber should be top2 since she's 2nd race. And probably slam.
SasiadkaGienia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #48
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Angie HAS to win this tournie, and get that Tier 1 monkey off her back. Many posters have already stated, her record in finals is pathetic. Losing an another final will be crushing to her and her fans, so hopefully she gets over that mental hump.
Getting back in the top 5 will happen, she just needs to show her best tennis in these big matches, and not fold like a cheap tent.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #49
country flag Nathanael

Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
So many Kerber haters here

They all just mad and taking it out on the OP.

Top 3?

She should be aiming for #1 and at least one slam.
Oh don't even get me started on this one. This is something that I hope for all the time. I think Kerber is going to win all four slams in 2015.
Nathanael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #50
country flag Falling Free

Falling Free has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Oh don't even get me started on this one. This is something that I hope for all the time. I think Kerber is going to win all four slams in 2015.
Falling Free is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #51
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Player forum.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #52
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Makes sense why Empress tanked now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #53
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

So #2 in the race, #6 in the rankings if Kerber wins. This is big match. Players dont win these kinds of tournaments everyday
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #54
country flag RadWANDska

RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future

Well, as of now she's well on her way to no. 1
RadWANDska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #55
country flag Nathanael

Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold

I think Kerber is one of the greatest players of all time, even better than Mona Barthel. Time will tell if she will ever reach #1.
Nathanael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #56
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think Kerber is one of the greatest players of all time, even better than Mona Barthel. Time will tell if she will ever reach #1.
Mona Barthel? Why don't you just say she is gonna be better than Steffi Graf?
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #57
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #58
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
EPIC.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #59
country flag Herbert

Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold

Wasn't out and out, continuous trolling kinda forbidden on this forum once upon a time?
Herbert is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #60
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

You are a clown and not even a funny one and I like Angelique

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote