Tennis Tipping #9a - Florianopolis - Congrats to SHILIN-GOAT and flareon/phil=) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 02:29 AM   #61
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #9a - Florianopolis

randy72391 and I will use an SE in doubles here
Tennis Tipping: CH: 15 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 82 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 04:57 AM   #62
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

IN Singles
and doubles with Sdtoot

Singles titles (5): 2009 Madrid, 2010 Eastbourne, 2011 Charleston, 2011 Bastad, 2012 Indian Wells.

Doubles titles (9): 2010 Australian Open (w/Sdtoot), 2010 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Dubai (w/Sdtoot), 2011 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Tokyo (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Estoril (w/Sdtoot), 2012 New Haven (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Bali TOC (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Auckland (w/KittyTennis).
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #63
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzy Gano View Post
in for singles
Anyone for doubles?Since Alex will join Mexico,I need a temporary partner this week.
double together?

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #64
country flag Elzy Gano

Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio_Sverige View Post
i can play because i came from TT of MTF , i am already ranked also
OK.However I really want to play MD,so maybe next time,sorry.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 07:18 AM   #65
country flag Elzy Gano

Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
double together?
Yeah,sounds good.Doubles confirmed!
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #66
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremaduratenis View Post
IN Singles
and doubles with Sdtoot
In

Confirmed doubles with Extremaduratenis
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:01 AM   #67
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Out

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #68
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

in and dubz with slokid

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #69
country flag traddles

traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of

In Singles.

Anyone for Doubles, just confirm.
traddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #70
country flag diego36arg

diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by traddles View Post
In Singles.

Anyone for Doubles, just confirm.
Doubles with traddles
diego36arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #71
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

in

TT SINGLES: 4 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14, Bad Gastein'14, Baku'14, Montreal'14
TT DOUBLES: 2 w/AdeyC Bogota'10'11, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13'14, Wimbledon'14
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #72
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

In for singles

Anyone for doubles?
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #73
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martn7 View Post
In for singles

Anyone for doubles?
with me?
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #74
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of
In

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #75
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

Who's still looking for a doubles partner? I'm ranked around 120. Just confirm (and remember to send )

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote