The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #3196
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

The queen of the net! No doubt!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #3197
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

SHE is alive ladies and gentleman!
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #3198
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

If Simona only had half of Monica's net game.
If Sorana only had half of Monica's variety.

I can't believe how well their games add up. Winner after winner.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #3199
country flag scrumm

Oh Moni, please please tell me you have some left in the tank.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #3200
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

What a shame!

But I cannot say I haven't seen this coming after those 2 BP missed.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #3201
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Niculescu's game dropped in the 2nd half of the 2nd set . She could come back but she has to dig really deep and find the 1st set rhythm.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #3202
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

What is it with all our girls getting fucked up by netcords lately?
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #3203

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Sa.mi bag pulaaàaàaaaa.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #3204
country flag Curcubeu

Monica's nerves once again not strong enough to pull the big W here. Story of her career, sadly. Simona if she can go past Beck has a really good shot against Errani.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #3205

Nooooo . fucking errani started to play like fucking nadal from a few games ago.

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #3206
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

5 points away from a big victory, then nothing. This was a huge loss for Monica rather than a big win for Errani.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #3207
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I didn't expect Monica to win a set against Errani. This isn't a good match-up for her, but well done. Maybe if she was fresher she could win it all.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #3208
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Pissed I missed this, it sounded like fun

Monica Good tournament
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:39 AM   #3209
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Such a fun match to watch in the first 2 games, but than Monica`s game started to fall. Hope she`ll have a better chance today in the double`s match against the future no.1 one double team
At least we`ll see where Monica stands in the double
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #3210

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Such a fun match to watch in the first 2 games, but than Monica`s game started to fall. Hope she`ll have a better chance today in the double`s match against the future no.1 one double team
At least we`ll see where Monica stands in the double
But not too fun for someone's nerves