Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #1531
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

2014 Australian Open R3 Match - Victoria Azarenka vs Yvonne Meusburger

(with Russian commentary)

Last edited by Exordes : Feb 11th, 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Another link didn't work anymore
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 04:16 AM   #1532
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

A little taster from the AO 2014 R4 Match:

Victoria Azarenka - Post Match Interview (vs Sloane Stephens)

Last edited by Exordes : Jan 20th, 2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #1533
country flag Exordes

2014 Australian Open R4 Match - Victoria Azarenka vs Sloane Stephens

(with Chinese commentary)

Victoria Azarenka Press Conference after R4 match vs Sloane Stephens
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 08:35 PM   #1534
country flag Exordes

2014 Australian Open QF Match - Victoria Azarenka vs Agnieszka Radwanska

(with Chinese commentary)

Victoria Azarenka Press Conference after AO 2014 QF match vs Agnieszka Radwanska
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 04:23 PM   #1535
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

AO '14

Kia Open Drive

Behind the scenes warm up
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 09:43 AM   #1536
country flag Exordes

Quote:
Victoria Azarenka
Fun times with the transport team #Donuts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 11:35 AM   #1537
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka Qatar Open Promo in 2013

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #1538
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #1539
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody got the links for the AO'14 Round2 match against BZS?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #1540
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I'd still love the 2011 US Open third round. It's like it's disappeared off the face of the earth. I can't even find highlights .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #1541
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I'd still love the 2011 US Open third round. It's like it's disappeared off the face of the earth. I can't even find highlights .
I've definitely seen that one on youtube previously, Vika was awesome in the last few games, would be a pity if it's been taken down. Vika actually played really well late 2011, apart from a couple of matches when she was injured, everyone was hyping Kvitova but Vika was quietly coming up on the rails. She was all over Serena by the later part of that match, and dominated large parts of the YEC final.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #1542
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I've definitely seen that one on youtube previously, Vika was awesome in the last few games, would be a pity if it's been taken down. Vika actually played really well late 2011, apart from a couple of matches when she was injured, everyone was hyping Kvitova but Vika was quietly coming up on the rails. She was all over Serena by the later part of that match, and dominated large parts of the YEC final.
Yeah that match was where I really became a fan of Vika. The second set is one of my favorite ever. I can't find it though at all .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #1543
country flag Exordes

Quote:
Victoria Azarenka
I wanted to wish the greatest fans a Happy Valentines Day!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:11 AM   #1544
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 03:18 AM   #1545
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Short but cute!