Fed Cup - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:40 AM   #571
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstan View Post
And we get Serbia in the playoffs

http://ow.ly/i/4yRlV

Does choice of ground mean probably Bucharest ?
Most likely. Or Cluj.
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #572
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

That's very good
To be honest I like it, will be interesting!
I hope in Bucharest, what a nice atmosphere will be ... :P
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #573
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Most likely. Or Cluj.
As I know, Sala Polivalenta in Cluj is not ready yet, and we need a big venue for this match. I think Bucharest will be the first choice, and Craiova the second, since there is a big arena and 4000 - 5000 fans will make a crazy atmosphere.

LE: I`m happy and confident with the draw, considering Halep will meet JJ again and (definitely) win, and Sorana will play har girlfriend Ana. Don`t know anything about their double team, but I`m very confident in ours
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #574
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
As I know, Sala Polivalenta in Cluj is not ready yet, and we need a big venue for this match. I think Bucharest will be the first choice, and Craiova the second, since there is a big arena and 4000 - 5000 fans will make a crazy atmosphere.

LE: I`m happy and confident with the draw, considering Halep will meet JJ again and (definitely) win, and Sorana will play har girlfriend Ana. Don`t know anything about their double team, but I`m very confident in ours
Could even be Brasov. They hosted 2013 Davis Cup match with the Netherlands and both the venue and the people were great. Better than in Bucharest.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #575
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Drama!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #576
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Belle de Jour, I know that, but I was talking about some bigger venues, and from what I know, Bucharest and Craiova have the biggest ones. OK, Bucharest is the first choice but considering the WTA Bucharest in July, it would be nice for some other city to host this event
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #577
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post

JJ will not play, she retire from Fed Cup. Only Ana or Bojana, this 2 are the Mvp from Serbia. Is very good that we can play in home ground. In the end not a very good draw for us probably the hardest if Ana Ivanovic will decide to play if not we will pass by Serbia without problems.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #578
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Could even be Brasov. They hosted 2013 Davis Cup match with the Netherlands and both the venue and the people were great. Better than in Bucharest.
Brasov please .

It can't be played on the BNR Arenas in Bucharest, neither in Cluj so I hope Brasov will be chosen (as Relu Muntean in from here and also Cosac chose it for last year).

The surface can be also chosen : Clay (as in DC '05) or Hard (as in DC '13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
JJ will not play, she retire from Fed Cup.
Where does it say that ? I saw a couple of posts on TF but nothing "official". She played in Nov. '12.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Feb 11th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #579
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
JJ will not play, she retire from Fed Cup.
So sad!!!!
I find her the most accesive player from the 3.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #580
country flag mstan

mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Where does it say that ? I saw a couple of posts on TF but nothing "official". She played in Nov. '12.
http://inserbia.info/news/2013/09/je...national-team/

Quote:
Speaking of the Serbian national team, Jelena said that after being twelve years there, she concluded that it was time to retire and step aside in favor of a younger generation of talented players. “My body is no longer able to withstand all those efforts during a season because I had many injuries. I always played wholeheartedly for the national team, I believe I contributed greatly and I always defended the colors of my country with pride. We have a quality team; they can be the best without me"
mstan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #581
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
So sad!!!!
I find her the most accesive player from the 3.
NO she is not. Is good that she doesn't play. We have a good shot, even if Ana will play she can only win 2 matches and in double we have better team that they have. I'm confident that we will pass by Serbia if Halep, Sori and Monica will play. The most balanced score can be 3-2 for us with the final victory of the double team. Go Romania !!!
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #582
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Romania vs. Serbia

Nothing for faint-hearted.

I expect drama till the end, paired with some epic chokes and miracolous come-backs. It's actually sad that one of these teams will have to play (again) in the Europe/Africa Group. They should actually both fight for the trophy.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #583
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I knew they were gonna get Serbia

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #584
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/FedCup/status/440853219137568768

Quote:
The #FedCup WGII play-off between Romania + Serbia will take place at the Arenele BNR Stadium, Bucharest (clay - outdoors) on 19-20 April
outdoors

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #585
country flag s0higher

This will be a nice way to spend my Easter

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App