Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #691
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

It's a habit of her to win matches now

We must be active if we don't want this place to be closed
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #692
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
It's a habit of her to win matches now

We must be active if we don't want this place to be closed
I think here is better than last year.
More win, more people may come.

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #693
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

Keep going, Tsveti!
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #694
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Very good win against tricky opponent .
She plays smart and confident tennis .

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #695
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

When did she get really good?
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #696
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivobos View Post
Yes! Pironkova will win easily! I promise!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Great victory! I told you?

Against Annika Beck I think it would be more difficult.

Success our girl! It's time for revenge!
Ivobos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:23 AM   #697

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post
When did she get really good?
Of course from Sydney.
She lost to Golubic in Q2 of Shenzhen.

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 02:24 AM   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivobos View Post
Yes! Yes! Yes! Great victory! I told you?

Against Annika Beck I think it would be more difficult.

Success our girl! It's time for revenge!
GL to her. Hope we can see another great victory.

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 03:27 AM   #699
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

The time of Tsveti is at hand!
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #700
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
The time of Tsveti is at hand!
I agree
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #701

So pityful result. Tsveti 7-6(5) 2-6 2-6 Annika.
In tiebreak, Tsveti 3-5 to Annika, but come back 7-5.
It was a ough match. And after the second set, I think maybe Tsveti called injury time out.
Anyway, Good luck in Dubai. Come on, Tsveti!

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #702
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
So pityful result. Tsveti 7-6(5) 2-6 2-6 Annika.
In tiebreak, Tsveti 3-5 to Annika, but come back 7-5.
It was a ough match. And after the second set, I think maybe Tsveti called injury time out.
Anyway, Good luck in Dubai. Come on, Tsveti!
Do not worry! Everything is under control!
Tsveti is not ready for so many games and tired.
I said that Beck would be very tough opponent.
Unfortunately Anika is a black cat for Pironkova.
3 nice wins! Let us not become perfectionist.
Let's wish 3 wins to Tsveti in Dubai!
Ivobos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:25 AM   #703
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #704
country flag davidoff1001

davidoff1001 has disabled reputation

Tsveti had already earned enough points in order to get back into top fifty
davidoff1001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff1001 View Post
Tsveti had already earned enough points in order to get back into top fifty
Of course, she gave us such a big surprise in Sydney.
But last year before Birmingham, she just got one victory in clay season.
So there is no pressure for her this year.
Hope she can continue playing her good state and get the seed position in Wimbledon! Come on!