WG II: Argentina vs Japan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #1
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
WG II: Argentina vs Japan

No thread for this? I know it's not that interesting of a tie, but come on guys

Nara is leading Irigoyen 5-4* right now.

I hate to say this but despite being behind in the score right now, I've never seen María play better than this. She's at her absolute best.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #2
country flag peachofalob

peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold peachofalob is a splendid one to behold
Re: WG II: Argentina vs Japan

First set to Yumyum Nara
peachofalob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #3
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Irigoyen has wasted 6 set points in the second set
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #4
country flag Tripp

Irigoyen - Nara 6-7(6) 6-4

María won the second set after her 9th set point
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #5
country flag Tripp

2 hours and 25 minutes of play and the third set is yet to begin.
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #6
country flag Tripp

Irigoyen def. Nara 6-7(7) 6-4 6-4 in 3:39 hours of play
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #7
country flag Raul17

Raul17 has disabled reputation

This is the first tie I ever watched, Fed Cup or Davis. I thought drums and noisey objects weren't to be allow in the stands. Rooting for Japan because I love Kurumi's style of play. Very surprised that Morita was left home. Doi played okay, but I always felt that her game was lacking.
Raul17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #8
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul17 View Post
This is the first tie I ever watched, Fed Cup or Davis. I thought drums and noisey objects weren't to be allow in the stands. Rooting for Japan because I love Kurumi's style of play. Very surprised that Morita was left home. Doi played okay, but I always felt that her game was lacking.
for me doi was better than nara

argentina leads 2/0

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #9
country flag Raul17

Raul17 has disabled reputation

Quote: