Maria's Porsche - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:21 AM   #1
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Maria's Porsche

As some of you know, I hate your girl. I also hate the Porsche Panamera, which is the most hideous thing ever made by the sports car manufacturer with the least stylistic sense in general. (Why in God's name does every Porsche, from the first 911 to the Carrera GT, with a few exceptions, have those bulbous headlights?)

Still, I figure some of you will probably be interested in Maria's ride, so here's a link to an article about it.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote