Tennis players carrying the Olympic torch during Opening Ceremony? - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #136
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis players carrying the Olympic torch during Opening Ceremony?

YASSSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Why is this Maria Sharapova thread in GM anyway? The OP and others clearly are meaning it to be a thread for her accomplishment and as far as I'm concerned, it's already being discussed in her forum?

When others post pictures of players holding the Olympic torch (albeit a great achievement) they get shot down saying it doesn't count (more or less)
Serena The Painter In Paris

and the other non-tennis related threads in GM alone. Ki

Now go buy Ula's autographs! 50$ each (buy 2 get 1 free)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomere View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #137
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

The best look of her hair ever
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #138
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

So proud of Pova
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #139
country flag eldanielfire

eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis players carrying the Olympic torch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Aga View Post
You guys are making Jimmie rage

Predicted Jimmie response: This is another proof of you people only being interested in her looks and money and not tennis. I don't hate Sharapova (notice the mandatory lie to balans it out) but it is obvious she's only there to promote herself and her new line of hair products or whatever kind of money making scheme she came up with... She should be an ambassador for Stacey Allaster.

Ironically posted with an avatar of Houston doing a glamour pose.......

Sochi is Sharapova's childhood home and it's greatest sporting success. It makes perfect sense she should make an appearance at the Olympic game hosted by Sochi. I doubt she's only there to advertise.
eldanielfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #140
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldanielfire View Post
Ironically posted with an avatar of Houston doing a glamour pose.......

Sochi is Sharapova's childhood home and it's greatest sporting success. It makes perfect sense she should make an appearance at the Olympic game hosted by Sochi. I doubt she's only there to advertise.
re-read Hail Aga's post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not pressed at all. Just hate Maria and all she stands for.
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #141
country flag eldanielfire

eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of eldanielfire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
re-read Hail Aga's post
I mixed up posters!
eldanielfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #142
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Actually, she is doing more for herself and Russia, not tennis.

In 2012, she was doing more for tennis and Russia, because she was seen playing tennis for Russia.
None of what she does here will prompt any one to watch tennis, but it will go a long way to add to her negotiating power with her sponsors.

Having said that, there is no question that it is a great honnor for her.
Fortune favours the brave
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #143
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Really cool. Congrats Maria!!
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #144
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

This goes to all the participating athletes in the Winter Olympics. Maria was the flag bearer at the Olympics and now carried the flame in your games.

"Thank you for coming"

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #145
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:14 AM   #146
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

They just had a nice interview with Maria on NBC to launch the Opening Ceremony's
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #147
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

It was odd to see her so chummy with Mary Carillo. Really great piece actually.

Carillo shines in this type of journalism (especially at the olympics). She has a great personality and sense of humor.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:47 AM   #148
country flag softlights

softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all softlights is a name known to all

Aw, she looks so happy! That wall is pretty awesome too.
softlights is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:56 AM   #149
country flag Djo-Coeur

Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute

In FLAG BEARER, the letter L is of the upmost importance, mistype and you write FAG BEARER, and you can be expelled from Russia
Djo-Coeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 01:57 AM   #150
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djo-Coeur View Post
In FLAG BEARER, the letter L is of the upmost importance, mistype and you write FAG BEARER, and you can be expelled from Russia
Astute observation

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote