Constance Sibille - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #16
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Constance Sibille

After a 4 month break due to injury, Constance is finally back!
She is in 25K Grenoble SF:

Q1 d. Grajdek 61 60
Q2 d. Liebens 36 62 63

R1 d. Dentoni 60 63
R2 d. Jurikova 64 46 75
QF d. Sadikovic 75 75

Next is Anastasiya Vasylyeva, ranked 193. Good luck!
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #17
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, keep going

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:24 AM   #18
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

WTA Monterrey QR2 :
Aleksandra Wozniak d. Constance Sibille 75 76(7)
Constance was a break up in both sets and even had a set point on her serve in the tie break
A loss, but a promising one given that Wozniak reached Indian Wells R4 two weeks ago, beating U. Radwanska, Lisicki and Pavlyuchenkova.
Constance has shown she has the level to play qualies of WTA events and to compete with experienced players. If she remains injury free this year, I'm confident she'll break top 200
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #19
country flag Zin

Constance is playing another WTA tournament and for now it's paying off:
QR1 : d. Ines Ferrer Suarez 64 61
QR2 : d. Myrtille Georges 64 63

Final Q Round against Lara Arruabarrena tomorrow. Tough one Let's hope she puts up a good fight!
Old May 22nd, 2014, 12:35 PM   #20

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in RG Q1 to Anett Kontaveit, 4-6 5-7

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 05:31 PM   #21
country flag Zin

Some Roland Garros pictures

Btw, good win against Savinykh 61 76(1) in La Marsa R1
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #22

She's in the QF of 25K Essen after wins over (Q)Tayisiya Morderger in R1 and Tereza Martincova in R2 (), all in straights.

QF vs. in form Ekaterina Alexandrova

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #23
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

She's in SF, good to see her here! Playing Mandy Minella next. Allez!
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #24
country flag Zin

Heartbreaking loss for Constance who had one MP against Minella but lost 57 60 75. Last games were very close, it could have gone either way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post

This was tennis on highest level, from both
Seems like it was a great match to see. I hope now that this won't hurt her too much and that she'll be able to build on this loss. Hopefully she'll do well in Montpellier.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #25
country flag Zin

That what poster Bino who watched the match says about Constance. It sounds promising.

Quote:
Another awesome day in Essen. The opponent was that strong you cannot imagine. Sibille can easily be underrated but she's a real tough opponent coz Mandy has to work hard for her points.
Plus Sibille was able to vary her pace so Mandy never couldn't be sure if Sibille attacks or if she just keep the ball in play. Constance hits several winners.
Quote:
She's a talented player, no doubt about that. She plays with a high level of consistency, she is really tough to play coz she makes errors just if you force it as Mandy has done today. She's able to vary the pace so it's quite difficult to play her.

Yesterday she was beating the highly talented Alexandrova that demonstrates her quality.

This performance today would have been sufficient for probably all players within this field but Mandy was just too strong, too confident in the close situations of the match. Constance is 23, why shouldn't it go up in the rankings for her?
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #26

Must be a bitter loss for Constance But what a great week she's had!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:56 AM   #27
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I get to see her play sometime. She's gorgeous btw.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #28
country flag Zin

She certainly is
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #29
country flag Zin

Montpellier : Constance keeps winning and reachs her 2nd consecutive 25k SF, with a decent shot for the final:

R1: d. Karolina Wlodarczak 63 63
R2: d. Aleksandrina Naydenova 61 62
QF: d. (8)Gabriela Ce 75 64
SF: vs (7)Sofiya Kovalets

Good luck Constance!
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #30