Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #1426
country flag SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicharito View Post
I honestly don't think the fast courts help her at all because her reactions seem slow to me. The faster the court, the more rushed and wild her strokes are.
She made the Birmingham final playing good tennis
SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #1427
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT View Post
She made the Birmingham final playing good tennis
I know, I never suggested otherwise

When she is on her game she suits a fast court, but recently I think her reactions have been slow and so her shots are either rushed or miss-timed, and so I'm saying the faster courts might not help right now because she already looks slow in her positioning and off balance when hitting a standard forehand and such.

I really hope she wins her match tomorrow, and then she can stop playing a mental game and go back to the kind of play that got her to Birmingham final.
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #1428
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Donna and team at Fed Cup dinner

Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #1429
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
I can't get live scores on my phone. Can anyone tell me if Donna is playing today and what the score is if she's playing right now?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #1430
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I can't get live scores on my phone. Can anyone tell me if Donna is playing today and what the score is if she's playing right now?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
She's not playing now. Petra Martic is playing and is 6-2 3-2 up. Donna should be on after Petra.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #1431
country flag chicharito

Donna's on court now, just going through the warm up.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #1432
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Where can you follow livescores?
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #1433
country flag chicharito

https://tennistouch.net/scoreboard/s...86B793&style=2

Donna is 3-0 up. Got an early break and just held serve from 0-40 down
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1434
country flag chicharito

won the first set 6-1. Go Donna!!!
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #1435
country flag chicharito

broken early in the 2nd set but broke straight back. currently 2-1 and serving
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #1436
country flag chicharito

Donna won 6-1 6-2

No idea how she played because the stream was total shit the entire day. But I'm so, so happy she won!! Hopefully it brings her some extra confidence against Belgium on Friday.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #1437
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Donna won 6-1 6-2
Kremer won 8 games against Wickmayer but only 3 against Donna
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #1438
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Fitting that when Donna finally won a match, it was against a 38-year-old ranked 1024.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #1439
country flag chicharito

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Fitting that when Donna finally won a match, it was against a 38-year-old ranked 1024.
hey, they all count! a win is a win
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #1440
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey, they all count! a win is a win
Agree on this.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote