oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 300 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 01:08 AM   #4486
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

She can still play. what a waste.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #4487
country flag uszenko

uszenko is an unknown quantity at this point

Now Marta is training with Caroline Wozniacki in Dubai
uszenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #4488
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uszenko View Post
Now Marta is training with Caroline Wozniacki in Dubai
what? where did u find this?
ooo wow...http://zkarnego.interia.pl/odloty/ne...ju,nId,1095763

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!

Last edited by baldessarini : Jan 28th, 2014 at 12:26 PM.
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 02:43 AM   #4489
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

LOL. Caroline could force her to get some consistency by back boarding everything. Couldn't hurt
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:32 AM   #4490
country flag uszenko

Marta

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:29 PM   #4491
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldessarini View Post
what? where did u find this?
ooo wow...http://zkarnego.interia.pl/odloty/ne...ju,nId,1095763
can someone translate or give a summary of that article. I can't get it to translate on my computer. That's an awesome photo of her.
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:38 PM   #4492
country flag uszenko

Other photos with training
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:40 PM   #4493
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Domachowska is packing her bags, because on Monday she is leaving to United Arab Emirates. Joint trainings with former world number one should help Marta in coming back to the form. Domachowska in interview for Playboy have said that she is dreaming about coming back to the top 100.

It seems to be pipe dream. From few seasons blonde-hair beauty is losing with everyone. It is reflected in WTA ranking. By the end of 2011 she was 157, year later 225, and right now she is 432.

Since five years we haven't seen her at any Grand Slam event. She is trying to collect points at secondary events of ITF, but even there she is unsuccessful. Her performances in WTA tournaments end up with loss in the first round or losing in qualifying draw.

Now Domachowska is planning to pull her socks up. However we do not know is that another flash in the pan of 28 years old Warsaw-girl. By-gone Poland's number one have splited numerous time with her coaches and she was taking longer breaks from tennis.

For the last time in 2013, after not important event in Maribor she disappeared for three months from courts. Meanwhile she showed up in London, but not with racket in her hand. "The great come back of Marta Domachowska to Central Court of Wimbledon. This time as WAG of JJ" - one italian journalist have tweeted.

It's because of her relationship with Jerzy, newspapers started writing about her once again. It seems that warsaw-girl fell in love with two-meter giant from Lodz. Can that be the first infatuions is gone, that Domachowska decided to come back to trainings?
================================================

But you shouldn't take it too serious as interia is something like perezhilton They forgot to add that she had won doubles title with Hlavackova and Krajicek by the end of 2013, that she had surgery, and just after her come-back she made it to two QF in itf "Journalism".
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 02:55 AM   #4494
country flag SERVivor

thanks for translating. The training with Wozniacki is a positive thing
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 07:54 PM   #4495
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

She came back probably to waste WC to Katowice Open

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 01:55 PM   #4496
country flag kruger87

kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice kruger87 is just really nice

Or maybe she will beg some sheiks for WC to Doha or Dubai qualies. They don't have any local players anyway, and she's pretty blondy :P
kruger87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #4497
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

YEAH! Marta got QWC !!!!
but will play with Petrova in first round

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #4498
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

should get one to Dubai too.
And maybe to Kuala Lumpur if she wants...
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #4499
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruger87 View Post
Or maybe she will beg some sheiks for WC to Doha or Dubai qualies. They don't have any local players anyway, and she's pretty blondy :P
Nice foresight. Probably Cara's influence helped her get the WC. Petrova if playing well is of course probably the toughest opponent in the draw but we know Petrova hasn't played to her standard in quite a while. Could have surely gotten a better draw though.
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 09:34 PM   #4500
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Go Marta!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote