~Petra Martic~ - Page 312 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #4666
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Petra is blonde? lol

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 01:12 AM   #4667
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Week 6 | 03.2 | Fed Cup
Week 7 | 10.2 | WTA Doha (2,216,000) (Q)
Week 8 | 17.2 | WTA Dubai (2,000,000 $) (Q)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:20 AM   #4668
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Week 6 | 03.2 | Fed Cup
Week 7 | 10.2 | WTA Doha (2,216,000) (Q)
Week 8 | 17.2 | WTA Dubai (2,000,000 $) (Q)

Poor Petra, stuck in q's all the time, GS's are her only chance to see main draw (if she gets in without q's)

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:21 AM   #4669
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Poor Petra, stuck in q's all the time, GS's are her only chance to see main draw (if she gets in without q's)
But she is playing strongest tournaments in each week...
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:43 AM   #4670
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
But she is playing strongest tournaments in each week...
That's why I said it....how can she benefit from early exits in q r1 or r2 of those tournaments?

It's better to play stronger itf's and wta MM's

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:50 AM   #4671
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

They're probably counting on a strike of luck in some of those big ones...can't see another reason. She is defending less than 90 points until Nottingham (70 of those are from Katowice, falling off in early April) so a surprise win or two would be of great help. Not to mention how much it would mean to pick up some form in time for IW/Miami. Anyway, FC time next!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:55 AM   #4672
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note, Nottingham and Wimbledon make up 43,9% of her total points won last year - just shows what kind of a year she's had.
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #4673
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Petra lost to Hogenkamp in 1st match of Europe/Africa Zone Group I 64 57 57

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #4674
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

she should make a decision.
work hard or don't work at all. this doesn't make sense.
somebody so talented with so many waepons losing to such a bad player on this surface
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:46 AM   #4675
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is bad player, lets face it.
Talent is irrelevant.
I agree, she should make a decision what to do with her career.
She hit bottom.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #4676
country flag ma re

Good that she is playing Dubai and Doha after this

Seriously, she needs more ITF's in her schedule asap!
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #4677
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Petra lost to Hogenkamp in 1st match of Europe/Africa Zone Group I 64 57 57
Jesus so we lost everything already, great
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #4678
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #4679
country flag Greco

Fed Cup 2014

Martic - Schaul 62 62
Martic/ Jurak - Cornelius/ Pesch 61 60
Croatia - Luxembourg 3-0

Petra won't play against Belgium

Last edited by Greco : Feb 5th, 2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Zato
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #4680
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Qualie draw up for Doha. Petra gets A. Rodionova, then the winner of K. Pliskova v I. Buryachok(?). With all the withdrawals from this event, which includes a ton of WDs from qualies, if Petra doesn't win to reach the main, then this will not say much for her on the Tour. Her journeywoman label will be secure for some time.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...14/1003/QS.pdf

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=637065
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread