Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:45 AM   #4861
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Yes, fucking applaud her when she is serving for the match.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:46 AM   #4862
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

3-5*

15-00 Winner Plis
30-00 FH UE Julia
40-00 Service Winner Plis
3-6 Service Winner Plis
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:51 AM   #4863
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

At least it was quick, after watching 2 Germans fuck it up for five and a half hours yesterday, doing it in 90 minutes is progress, I guess.
moviemac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:53 AM   #4864
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

^okay, waiting for the next generation again

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #4865
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Julia and ALG won their first set 6-4. A little slow going there for a bit for the No 1 seeds.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #4866
country flag KatjaS

Hopefully not because Zacarias is playing so well.

The one good thing about her playing with Groenefeld is that when you see a DF for the team it's probably not Julia.
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #4867
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Hopefully not because Zacarias is playing so well.

The one good thing about her playing with Groenefeld is that when you see a DF for the team it's probably not Julia.
So true . My livescore is out for some reason, not that I'm all that upset to be missing the "action".
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #4868
country flag KatjaS

Julia served it out to love, 6-0.
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4869
country flag kadiHH

Wow. My scores should crash more often. Now I feel better about her next meeting with Zacarias
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #4870
country flag KatjaS

Hopefully it was Julia adapting well to Zacarias' game style in the 2nd set.
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #4871
country flag KatjaS

Match has begun, Julia held to 15 and now has 2 BP on Cepelova's serve.
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #4872
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all

Break 2-0
Kev4000 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #4873
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all Kev4000 is a name known to all

78% 1st Service, 1st Set for Julia
Kev4000 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #4874
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future

Wow, 3 points lost on serve, near perfect set. Hope she can keep that level.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #4875
country flag KatjaS

Needs her first serve back
Closed Thread