Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 324 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:33 AM   #4846
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

oh no
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:34 AM   #4847
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

How can she be so bad in rallies??
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:34 AM   #4848
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Poldo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:34 AM   #4849
country flag KatjaS

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:35 AM   #4850
country flag KatjaS

That was in??
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:36 AM   #4851
country flag KatjaS

Jesus fucking christ
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:36 AM   #4852
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:37 AM   #4853
country flag KatjaS

*2-3

00-15 Winner Plis
15-15 Ace Julia
15-30 FH UE Julia
15-40 Winner Plis
30-40 Return Error Plis
40-40 BH Winner Julia
AD KP DF Julia
2-4 BH UE Julia
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:37 AM   #4854
country flag KatjaS

This is so incredibly bad. She is playing PLISKOVA!!!

If you get served off the court and lose in tiebreaks ok, but like this??? Seriously??
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:38 AM   #4855
country flag Poldo

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:39 AM   #4856
country flag KatjaS

2-4*

15-00 Return Error Julia
30-00 Return Error Julia
40-00 Return Error Julia
2-5 Service Winner Plis
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:44 AM   #4857
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Even if she breaks now, I doubt she would hold after.
moviemac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:44 AM   #4858
country flag KatjaS

*2-5

00-15 Winner Plis
15-15 Volley Winner Julia
15-30 Return Winner Plis
15-40 BH UE Julia
30-40 Ace Julia
40-40 BH Winner Julia (one two)
AD JG Service Winner Julia
3-5 Ace Julia (2nd serve)
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:44 AM   #4859
country flag Poldo

Saved two match points and got the hold finally with the 16th ace
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:44 AM   #4860
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemac View Post
Even if she breaks now, I doubt she would hold after.
yeah. She can't win rallies, can't win a tennis match like this.
Closed Thread