Media zone - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #511
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

Flavia
Wish she knew we are some very dedicated fans in here.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:19 AM   #512
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Today Flavia will be one-day sport reporter for the rugby match Galles-Italia on DMax...and then she will be guest on Eurosport talking about her positive beginning of the season and answering some fan questions

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA

Last edited by Dado90 : Feb 1st, 2014 at 09:12 AM.
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:30 AM   #513
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

there's a reason why she's the most loved Italian player

shame I can't see the match on Italian tv

so is it true that she split up with the toy-boy?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:00 AM   #514
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Must be
I mean, have you seen his Twitter lately?

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:01 AM   #515
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
there's a reason why she's the most loved Italian player

shame I can't see the match on Italian tv

so is it true that she split up with the toy-boy?
Do you meen with Andrea?

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:04 AM   #516

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Must be
I mean, have you seen his Twitter lately?
no, I don't follow him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
Do you meen with Andrea?
yup

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:08 AM   #517
country flag Dado90

^ Neither do I.
But I'm curious and I've just seen his tweets
They sound like the split is true

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:23 AM   #518
country flag Dado90

ANW this isn't directly related to Flavia, but
Why Gabriel? Why with Cornut??

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:30 AM   #519
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

French Fed Cup team

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:33 AM   #520
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
French Fed Cup team
Yes, I know it But it's however stodgy seeing him near to Alize

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 04:57 PM   #521
country flag Dado90

one of the tweets some fans wrote to #AskFlaviaPennetta

Antonio Caldarelli @Toninho87

@EurosportCom_IT @flavia_pennetta #AskFlaviaPennetta Flavia quando hai le tue cose sei una pennetta al sugo?
6:53 PM - 1 Feb 2014

#DEAD

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 05:14 PM   #522

anw...quanto è bona?

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:13 PM   #523
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Can someone translate the first part of this (from Eurosport Italian interview)?

"Lo scorso anno l'infortunio al polso mi ha portato a faticare un po' sul rosso ma non direi che gioco meglio sul cemento."

The second part says "I wouldn't say I play better on hard-court."
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:09 PM   #524
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Can someone translate the first part of this (from Eurosport Italian interview)?

"Lo scorso anno l'infortunio al polso mi ha portato a faticare un po' sul rosso ma non direi che gioco meglio sul cemento."

The second part says "I wouldn't say I play better on hard-court."
"Last year my wrist injury led me to struggle on clay"

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:25 PM   #525

oh Flavia...you should know now that you get too passive on clay and your game is more suitable for HC