[NFL]Richard Sherman's rant - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:44 PM   #91
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [NFL]Richard Sherman's rant

Maybe this incident is just a case of rich immature guys trading blows...

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:26 PM   #92
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Maybe this incident is just a case of rich immature guys trading blows...
No, don't backtrack, man. And "" won't make any of what you've said less offensive. Blacks are just more "emotional", right? Prone to express our feelings with rage and violence. Can't let a rational thought or any temperance crack through that brick wall of age-old emotional savagery, right?

You, sir, can fuck the whole way off.

隔ててるように

分けている
nemurenai is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #93
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
No, don't backtrack, man. And "" won't make any of what you've said less offensive. Blacks are just more "emotional", right? Prone to express our feelings with rage and violence. Can't let a rational thought or any temperance crack through that brick wall of age-old emotional savagery, right?

You, sir, can fuck the whole way off.
Another one! Welcome to the 'group'! Well, there obviously are well educated and thoughtful ones such as Obama, but even Stanford educated guy like Sherman can go off like that..AND, the one who suggested racism was mykarma anyway.

AND, more importantly, you guys are just doing like Sherman...not helping your case at all, I'm afraid

Hey, I said emotional in a neutral way, hence I mentioned whites as cold. As I said, it has its positive and negative side

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #94
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

And I didn't backtrack: immature rich scenario, I just advanced another theory, that's all. It's still an immature and classless act, imo

But really, these guys love the f word Imagine if one met them and if they had guns

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #95
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Another one! Welcome to the 'group'! Well, there obviously are well educated and thoughtful ones such as Obama, but even Stanford educated guy like Sherman can go off like that..AND, the one who suggested racism was mykarma anyway.

AND, more importantly, you guys are just doing like Sherman...not helping your case at all, I'm afraid

Hey, I said emotional in a neutral way, hence I mentioned whites as cold. As I said, it has its positive and negative side

The crowd that's pissed at you is growing, man

Only way to fix that is on your slavery thread over there, you should start it off the way it really started...we weren't slaves when we first arrived...that came later when things got bad economically and politically and they turned on us.

The info is out there, you just gotta find it, cause they sure aren't gonna advertise it
JLG is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:54 PM   #96
country flag LilMiss Britters

LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute

For the love of God, somebody please take that spade out of his hand...

Tying your faves in knots since 2005
LilMiss Britters is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #97
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
The crowd that's pissed at you is growing, man

Only way to fix that is on your slavery thread over there, you should start it off the way it really started...we weren't slaves when we first arrived...that came later when things got bad economically and politically and they turned on us.

The info is out there, you just gotta find it, cause they sure aren't gonna advertise it
Well, I rather enjoy it, but I'm becoming afraid as well

Of course, no one is born slaves. Some got kidnapped like American ones, some became slaves for economic reason..but USA really is a special case, such huge number, in an industrial scale. The ugly side of hearltess capitalism I guess..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #98
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I didn't backtrack: immature rich scenario, I just advanced another theory, that's all. It's still an immature and classless act, imo

But really, these guys love the f word Imagine if one met them and if they had guns
Do you realise that all you're doing in this thread is advancing classic racist rhetoric? "There are a few good ones", "you're all too emotional", "you can't control your anger" etc. And you can't see why people are getting angry? And don't worry, my black savagery wouldn't endanger you if you came across me, as they don't sell guns out of vending machines where I come from.

Fecking idiot.

隔ててるように

分けている
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #99
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Do you realise that all you're doing in this thread is advancing classic racist rhetoric? "There are a few good ones", "you're all too emotional", "you can't control your anger" etc. And you can't see why people are getting angry? And don't worry, my black savagery wouldn't endanger you if you came across me, as they don't sell guns out of vending machines where I come from.

Fecking idiot.
You really don't get it, do you. My response is proportionate to you guys' rants, if you carefully studied the 'trajectory' of this thread.

You guys first used the f word, so I'm not going to just sit down, ok? Should I laud you guys then, like saying bravo, what a righteous outburst?!

I already said that 'emotional' word has a neutral meaning and even quoted my happy experiences and contrasted the whites. What's so discriminating about this? Again, CAN'T YOU READ?

Really MLK was so smart. Learned the tactic from Ghandi, and used it brilliantly, provoking AND exposing the racists' anger.

But eh, you guys are just trigger happy, not reading carefully in the first place. Pretty simplistic, classless, boorish, aggressive responses, well, as predicted. Just like that Sherman dude.

If you're so incensed, why don't you just leave my thread and ignore it? Really, what's so bothering you?

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Jan 27th, 2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 01:09 AM   #100
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post

Also, I don't think the mindset in Europe is much different except that maybe the physical violence has been less.

After all that IS where the whole mindset came from in the first place. And judging from this board Germany and Russia
Well ,physical violence was less, still that's quite an achievement
Maybe because they were few? Still, they were still rather relatively enlightened to express shock during WWII on American white soldiers' looking down on blacks.

But Europe, they had Jews to persecute instead..Holocaust was just the icing of the cake after pogroms and such.

Germany and Russia? Ummm...I think they were too busy hating each other Hence two World Wars.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 01:19 AM   #101
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

To nemu something and his ilk:

I just can't stand stupidity(like the lack of basic reading skills), and if that's coupled with such boorish behaviors like yours, well...that's a potent mix! Man I love jeering too much

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 01:43 AM   #102
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMiss Britters View Post

For the love of God, somebody please take that spade out of his hand...
THIS. I stopped dealing with that craziness a while ago.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 01:57 AM   #103
country flag nemurenai

Quote:
You really don't get it, do you. My response is proportionate to you guys' rants, if you carefully studied the 'trajectory' of this thread.

You guys first used the f word, so I'm not going to just sit down, ok? Should I laud you guys then, like saying bravo, what a righteous outburst?!

I already said that 'emotional' word has a neutral meaning and even quoted my happy experiences and contrasted the whites. What's so discriminating about this? Again, CAN'T YOU READ?

Really MLK was so smart. Learned the tactic from Ghandi, and used it brilliantly, provoking AND exposing the racists' anger.

But eh, you guys are just trigger happy, not reading carefully in the first place. Pretty simplistic, classless, boorish, aggressive responses, well, as predicted. Just like that Sherman dude.

If you're so incensed, why don't you just leave my thread and ignore it? Really, what's so bothering you?
Some failed rationalisation and misdirection, throwing in some misplaced Martin Luther King admiration, denseness to rival any platnium block. I may just leave this mess You clearly confound even your own self.

隔ててるように

分けている
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #104
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Some failed rationalisation and misdirection, throwing in some misplaced Martin Luther King admiration, denseness to rival any platnium block. I may just leave this mess You clearly confound even your own self.
says someone who can't even properly read Misplaced MLK admiration? Everybody knows he was a tactical genius, he was patient also, unlike you blockheads who can't even think and read properly

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 02:33 AM   #105
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
THIS. I stopped dealing with that craziness a while ago.
Why are you even still here? Weren't you the one who first projected racial connotation to my post, and was condescending as well? Telling me I'm naive and questioning my age, how 'astute' of you

- Woodrow Wilson
Closed Thread