Elizaveta Kulichkova - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:04 AM   #226
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elizaveta Kulichkova

GSC Elizaveta, 62 61

First time seeing her. Physically she's like Myskina's taller cousin-- a bit uncanny.

I don't know what chingching was saying that she had no power Huge serve and lots of power, especially off the FH wing! Also a great mover and great court sense! Relentlessly positive as well, unlike her opponent. Of course, she wasn't really challenged here. She did make a tons of errors, and still won comfortably!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jan 25th, 2014 at 05:12 AM.
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:10 AM   #227
country flag Alexander_19

Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice

I only saw the last 5 games and from what I can tell her serve is her biggest weapon (except second serve...that needs work). Her forehand is strong and her backhand is on point. She was steamrolling through the match and was finding the lines just barely missing on two or three points from where I picked up in watching the match. Her biggest weakness to me has to be the movement. When she's dictating play she hardly seemed to lose the point, but when she's on the run or misses her first serve she generally lost the point.

I like her game and I hope she continues her amazing undefeated run here in 2014!!!!!! Hopefully the next big Russian star

Also, was that Daria Gavrilova in her players box?
Alexander_19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:11 AM   #228
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome job for Eliza! She was just relentless. Great hitting and so many winners off both sides

I was very impressed, she's still early in her development but I think for sure she can make it onto the WTA tour in a couple of years if she keeps progressing.

Great start to the year for her. Already won $25K Hong Kong and Australian Open girls singles and doubles.

I guess she's leaving juniors now? Anyone know where she plays next?
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:12 AM   #229
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_19 View Post
Also, was that Daria Gavrilova in her players box?
Yep! It was Daria Gavrilova. Hopefully Eliza progresses into WTA better than her
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:21 AM   #230
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Awesome job for Eliza! She was just relentless. Great hitting and so many winners off both sides

I was very impressed, she's still early in her development but I think for sure she can make it onto the WTA tour in a couple of years if she keeps progressing.

Great start to the year for her. Already won $25K Hong Kong and Australian Open girls singles and doubles.

I guess she's leaving juniors now? Anyone know where she plays next?
This was my first time really seeing her play she an really decent player & yes I think she can do well on the WTA Tour incoming years, I don't think she will leave Junior Fully I think she might play the rest of the Junior slam this year & yes I hope her progresses into WTA would be better than Daria Gavrilova & Irina Khromacheva it sad too see how they have been struggling top crack top 100

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #231
country flag Alexander_19

Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Yep! It was Daria Gavrilova. Hopefully Eliza progresses into WTA better than her
Well if she does preform better than Daria it will mean she makes it past the 150 rankings mark! which would be amazing
Alexander_19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:34 AM   #232
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:35 AM   #233
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_19 View Post
Well if she does preform better than Daria it will mean she makes it past the 150 rankings mark! which would be amazing
I think her goal should be to crack Top 150 in WTA this year. I think it's possible as long as she doesn't get injured.
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:44 AM   #234
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Go Liza. Great performance this week getting the double
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 06:16 AM   #235
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Well done Liza, Congrats on your title

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #236
BlueTrees

She's playing $50K Burnie next week!

Currently in qualifying but might sneak into the maindraw. Field is quite week so in this form she might do some damage.
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #237
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #238
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Liza! Too bad I couldn't watch the match

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #239
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the title Liza! Perfect start to the season...11-0 with a 25K title and a junior slam. Onto bigger and better things!
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #240
BlueTrees