Ranks - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:11 PM   #301
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranks

Yeah if NaNa wins tomorrow then I imagine all she'd have to do is win a round in Doha because even if Vika defends she can't gain points and NaNa didn't play last year.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:21 PM   #302
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

As long as she stays top four, I won't be worried.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:51 PM   #303
country flag Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

All Vika needs to do is play very consistantly because Na has significant points to defend. Especially Asian Swing-YEC.
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Bitch just check her fucking blood pressure

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #304
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azapova View Post
All Vika needs to do is play very consistantly because Na has significant points to defend. Especially Asian Swing-YEC.
This is true but you have to remember that Sharapova has nothing to defend in the 2nd half of the year. So Vika could go from fighting Li for 2nd place to fighting Sharapova for 3rd place and ending the year as 4th.
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #305
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Smile Re: Ranks

Exactly , she needs consistent performance. The ranking won't lie, li was way more consistent in last part of the year. Vika needs to maintain the same and she should be fine. We should not be always worrying about her form and how she plays Lowe ranked players, if she can't get her high level play back she will be in trouble anyway.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #306
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
As long as she stays top four, I won't be worried.
Potential semis against Reehanna isn't too ideal though. If she's third around French Open and Wimbledon they could end up in the same half for both. If she gets there that is .
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #307
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Potential semis against Reehanna isn't too ideal though. If she's third around French Open and Wimbledon they could end up in the same half for both. If she gets there that is .
Danm! didn't think of that ...All the more reason for POME to win AO, even though i would like Li to win it.
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #308
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, but what I meant in that post was that it's better to stay top for that drop further down and have to meet Serena in the quarters (again). I should have clarified.

Also, she could gain more points back with a good showing this spring with Indian Wells and Miami, Wimbledon, and the end of the year. I know she doesn't plan on playing as much as she has in the past but there are still plenty of places to pick up points. The only player who is in a better position to gain than Vika is Pova.
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #309
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Top 30 players after the Australian Open as of January 26, 2014.

1. Serena Williams 13000
2. Victoria Azarenka 6581
3. Na Li 6570
4. Agnieszka Radwańska 5750
5. Maria Sharapova 5416
6. Petra Kvitová 4745
7. Sara Errani 4440
8. Jelena Janković 4310
9. Angelique Kerber 4030
10. Simona Halep 3760

11. Caroline Wozniacki 3370
12. Ana Ivanović 3160
13. Dominika Cibulková 3056
14. Roberta Vinci 3020
15. Sabine Lisicki 2980
16. Carla Suárez Navarro 2745
17. Samantha Stosur 2705
18. Sloane Stephens 2415
19. Eugenie Bouchard 2369
20. Maria Kirilenko 2325

21. Kirsten Flipkens 2255
22. Flavia Pennetta 2165
23. Sorana Cîrstea 2020
24. Kaia Kanepi 1932
25. Alizé Cornet 1870
26. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 1840
27. Lucie Šafářová 1805
28. Ekaterina Makarova 1801
29. Svetlana Kuznetsova 1712
30. Jamie Hampton 1601

http://www.tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html
http://www.wtatennis.com/rankings

Last edited by Exordes : Jan 25th, 2014 at 01:28 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #310
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Top 6 Players Countable Tournaments after the Australian Open 2014.

http://www.tennis4wta.com/serena-williams/
http://www.tennis4wta.com/victoria-azarenka/
http://www.tennis4wta.com/na-li/
http://www.tennis4wta.com/agnieszka-radwanska/
http://www.tennis4wta.com/maria-sharapova/
http://www.tennis4wta.com/petra-kvitova/

Last edited by Exordes : Jan 25th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #311
country flag iGOAT

Well NaNa will pass her soon but Vika will have little to defend after that (although NaNa won't either ). Ma$ha will have a chance to gain points at the end of the year but still not through the French Open.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #312
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Well NaNa will pass her soon but Vika will have little to defend after that (although NaNa won't either ). Ma$ha will have a chance to gain points at the end of the year but still not through the French Open.
Nana will stay number 2 for some time, she didn't play a lot of tournaments until French open and even then she didn't have much points to defend.

So close to the rest of the tour, actually a chance aga will surpass her if she doesn't perform well.....
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #313
country flag iGOAT

Well if Vika can play well (like defend Doha) and then go deep in Indian Wells and Miami she has nothing to defend there either so it would be very close. Clay season is similar (Stuttgart final v. Rome final) but I see NaNa doing better than Vika there. Now that I'm thinking about it though it could be very interesting if they both play well, or have similar results. Basically NaNa's only advantage though is Doha, so that will be kind of key for Vika to keep within striking distance.
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #314
country flag Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

I can stand number 3 behind Na until post USO. By then, I can see her healthier and plying better. Good results on clay (Similar to last year, minus Madrid blip) Indian Wells and Miami (Done well here), Wimbledon where Na has QF to defend, USO series, Defending Cincy and Carlsbad final but if she is playing Toronto she may be just covered. And i can see healthy Vika winning the USO, Healthy Serena or not. So there is how i think she can get back up to No. 2, possibly No. 1 depending on if Serena defends her massive clay points, and Li defending her's.
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Bitch just check her fucking blood pressure

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #315
country flag iGOAT

She's officially three now. She'll be fourth if Lady Aga can beat Wicky tomorrow .