Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:05 AM   #811
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

anyone but cibulkova win I will be happy with now. Preferably Bouchard
NadalSharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:09 AM   #812
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
This isn't a whine (well, maybe it is) but does anyone else get the feeling everyone that aren't her fans are against Maria? Players don't like her, commies (except a few) are always shading her when they have the chance etc.

Bit sad.
That's a good thing. If you are liked by other fans, its most likely you are a rubbish player that is easily beaten.
NadalSharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:45 AM   #813
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
This isn't a whine (well, maybe it is) but does anyone else get the feeling everyone that aren't her fans are against Maria? Players don't like her, commies (except a few) are always shading her when they have the chance etc.

Bit sad.
Because they're jealous. She's beautiful, young woman with many titles on court including all 4 Slams, what's more she's rich global superstar, with many brands on her side. She's going to all of this fancy events in USA, also she's on the cover of many prestigious magazines.
She's not the type of person who crawl in front of them all or like she said on Chelsey Lately "not giving them five in the shower."
It's frustrating for people to see someone such successful and happy on and off the court.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #814
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Maria can`t close out matches anymore. 6-1 5-3 and choked. What`s wrong with her ?

Poor serving and footwork/movement. Many UEs. Maria is far away from her best.

I won`t be surprised at all if Cibulkova kicks her out. Awful form
Sadly I was right. 45 UEs

Poor match vs Cibulkova. Maria was so off. Bad serve + weak footwork/movement

And why fight back in set 2 from 0-5 ? Should`ve tanked and give all in set 3

With Serena out this was a very good chance to win a Slam. Missed

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #815
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

A video of the only time Maria has played Mixed Doubles at a Grand Slam

2004 US Open

http://youtu.be/7FHyB4j7YvE
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote