Full coverage of DFS Classic on Inside-Tennis.net! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2004, 12:08 AM   #1
country flag _KidmaN_

_KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of
Full coverage of DFS Classic on Inside-Tennis.net!

Our reporters are already there and will make everyday reports and pictures for you. If you have any questions to players let me know about it, we got press passes and can arrange interviews or ask on press conferences players you want. Check us everyday and anytime to get latest informations from Birmingham!

www.Inside-Tennis.net Staff
_KidmaN_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 05:23 AM   #2
country flag _KidmaN_

_KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...on=news&id=182
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 05:35 AM   #3
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Thanks! Great report, keep going!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 10:36 PM   #4
country flag _KidmaN_

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...on=news&id=186
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 11:37 PM   #5
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
Wow great reports! I love your article on Shenay, write more about her of course Great site, great job!
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 05:25 PM   #6
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
i still luv this site!!!

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 12:31 AM   #7
country flag _KidmaN_

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...on=news&id=191

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...on=news&id=190
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 09:28 PM   #8
country flag _KidmaN_

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...on=news&id=192
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #9
country flag _KidmaN_

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...on=news&id=194
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #10
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Thx!!!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 07:01 PM   #11
country flag _KidmaN_

Match Report: S. Asagoe Vs J. Vakulenko 6-2, 6-4

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=article&id=75
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 07:04 PM   #12
country flag _KidmaN_

Exclusive interview with Kelly McCain at DFS Classic.

http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=article&id=76
Old Jun 10th, 2004, 07:10 PM   #13
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 09:01 PM   #15
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
nice interview boiled egg

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote