*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 336 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:00 PM   #5026
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell View Post
Iand that bitter mess Tennis Ghost baiting and opening doors for all the haters
Bitter how exactly?
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:15 PM   #5027
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Omg I Livescored this match and almost had a heart attack in bed, it was a horrible read , how is it possible to be bageled by your pigeon? . Someone needs to get it in to her skull that she needs to lose weight (to improve her movement) and to get rid of RedTool and his other tool friends that go to her matches. I watched an interview recently that said she met RedTool at the US Open in 2012, and things started to go wrong shortly after that. I also saw another interview she did saying that she rarely practises anymore!, i mean WTF no wonder Sam looks annoyed all the time when she would rather spend time with that clown BF of hers rather than hitting the courts .

Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for her and her team and she can be inspired with what Serena did after the French Open 2012 and go on a good run.

Btw when is her next match?
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:20 PM   #5028
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush View Post
Omg I Livescored this match and almost had a heart attack in bed, it was a horrible read , how is it possible to be bageled by your pigeon? . Someone needs to get it in to her skull that she needs to lose weight (to improve her movement) and to get rid of RedTool and his other tool friends that go to her matches. I watched an interview recently that said she met RedTool at the US Open in 2012, and things started to go wrong shortly after that. I also saw another interview she did saying that she rarely practises anymore!, i mean WTF no wonder Sam looks annoyed all the time when she would rather spend time with that clown BF of hers rather than hitting the courts .

Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for her and her team and she can be inspired with what Serena did after the French Open 2012 and go on a good run.

Doha

And i completely agree. Dump redtool

Titles 2014- Sharapova (STU-FO-MAD-BEI) Ivanovic (AUK-MOT-BIR-TOK) Kvitova (NH-WIM-WUH) Petkovic (CHA-BAD) Pennetta (IW) Venus (DUB) Keys (EAS) Kuznetsova (WDC) Wozniacki (IST) Cibulkova (ACA) Lisicki (HK) Makarova (PAT) Nara (RIO) Svitolina (BAK) Beck (LUX)

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:23 PM   #5029
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azapova View Post
Doha

And i completely agree. Dump redtool
Thanks, when is Doha?..I don't really feel like going on any tennis sites to find that out at the moment .
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM   #5030
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Link to this interview? Agree with the other bolded part. I really hope that she shows a strong positive reaction to this loss. Actually I think the press conference showed how much she's matured over the last two years and that she has a quite realistic approach to the things that went wrong. But we've said this before. It's now up to her to really do something.

Doha starts at 10th February btw.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:42 PM   #5031
country flag cocoblush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Link to this interview? Agree with the other bolded part. I really hope that she shows a strong positive reaction to this loss. Actually I think the press conference showed how much she's matured over the last two years and that she has a quite realistic approach to the things that went wrong. But we've said this before. It's now up to her to really do something.

Doha starts at 10th February btw.
I am going to have to find it again, I saw it a few months ago ..it may take some time.

Doha is Two and a bit weeks away...she should take a few days off to gather her thoughts, then hit the practise courts and the gym every day until Doha starts. She can still lose a bit of weight in that time, hopefully she does .
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:43 PM   #5032
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

She did admit to feeling like a spectator in the match; sounded almost like she was having an out of body experience.
She admitted she played like crap and was predictable though gave credit the Agatha. But she definitely knows that she was the catalyst to her own demise out there. She finished the interview saying that she'll have to do something she "doesn't like to do" whatever the hell that means.

She can't rest on her laurels, she's not Serena who even at 10% can 99% of the time serve her way out of shit. She had a shit night that culminates her shitty form she's been dragging around with her for a year. Agatha went out and played all junk, all push and waiting for Vika to implode and implode she did. Honestly, I'm hoping that this loss hurts her ego more than anything else, maybe that will get her to realize she needs to start working harder again.

Regarding the rest of the tournament: If Na doesn't win it this year, she's NEVER going to win it. It's perfectly set up for her now. And Baby Jesus knows I'm staying out of GM if she does, I am not going to watch RandomChineseScrub-GOAT make 900 threads about the glory of China. Personally, I feel that it would be more fitting that this goes down like 2006. No one really wins the title just someone gets the trophy.
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:58 PM   #5033
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck it. Give it to Bouchard. I'll go insane ranting about my Canadian grandmother and jump on the bandwagon.

But I won't forsake Vika (or more inexplicably, Larsson).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 04:07 PM   #5034
country flag cocoblush

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
She did admit to feeling like a spectator in the match; sounded almost like she was having an out of body experience.
She admitted she played like crap and was predictable though gave credit the Agatha. But she definitely knows that she was the catalyst to her own demise out there. She finished the interview saying that she'll have to do something she "doesn't like to do" whatever the hell that means.
I wonder if she's about to fire someone , when someone says they are going to do something they don't like to do it usually means someone is going to be fired!. I wonder who it will be?.. Sam? Meilen? one or all of the 3 new people she just hired?
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 04:32 PM   #5035
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Fuck it. Give it to Bouchard. I'll go insane ranting about my Canadian grandmother and jump on the bandwagon.

But I won't forsake Vika (or more inexplicably, Larsson).
Well Genie is blonde...

Quote:
I wonder if she's about to fire someone , when someone says they are going to do something they don't like to do it usually means someone is going to be fired!. I wonder who it will be?.. Sam? Meilen? one or all of the 3 new people she just hired?
It could me that, it could me she'll start sacrificing her personal life to train more, it could mean she'll stop partying, it could mean she'll stop eating snickers.
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 04:55 PM   #5036
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post

She can't rest on her laurels, she's not Serena who even at 10% can 99% of the time serve her way out of shit. She had a shit night that culminates her shitty form she's been dragging around with her for a year. Agatha went out and played all junk, all push and waiting for Vika to implode and implode she did. Honestly, I'm hoping that this loss hurts her ego more than anything else, maybe that will get her to realize she needs to start working harder again.

Regarding the rest of the tournament: If Na doesn't win it this year, she's NEVER going to win it. It's perfectly set up for her now. And Baby Jesus knows I'm staying out of GM if she does, I am not going to watch RandomChineseScrub-GOAT make 900 threads about the glory of China. Personally, I feel that it would be more fitting that this goes down like 2006. No one really wins the title just someone gets the trophy.
My impression was that the thing she didn't like to do was referring to on the court, in other words changing her tactics to something that wasn't her natural playstyle but that might discomfort her opponent. Moonballing down the middle or something, I don't know, but the context was that she felt she'd just been sitting in her comfort zone and watching herself lose. I don't necessarily agree with that, it looked to me that she got frustrated, tensed up and lost focus but only she knows.

I hope Li wins the title, she was pretty unlucky at the slams last year, rolling her ankle against Vika, and being a challenge away from winning the first set against Radwanska at wimbledon. Contrary to reputation she was pretty consistently good throughout the whole year.

The fawning over Radwanska and her playstyle in the media is annoying now, if she won the tournament it would be unbearable. She has great hands and footspeed but from some of the things you read you'd think she's mind-controlling the opponent's shots while juggling a football and completing a thesis on quantum gravity.
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:31 PM   #5037
country flag cocoblush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post

The fawning over Radwanska and her playstyle in the media is annoying now, if she won the tournament it would be unbearable. She has great hands and footspeed but from some of the things you read you'd think she's mind-controlling the opponent's shots while juggling a football and completing a thesis on quantum gravity.
Grr!!.. i know what you mean, everybody thinks she's the second coming of Christ . I hope Radwanska now becomes Vika'a 'bitch' and Vika shreds her to pieces in every match from now on, much like what Serena has done to Sharapova for the last 10 years..that would be great to see!
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 06:06 PM   #5038
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

!!!
That was not the plan..How the hell could this actually happen?!? I mean 1 and 0..
So glad i missed the match, the score alone ruined my day, but to have witnessed it would have been much more worse, i guess!!
No doubt this loss will hurt for a while, but we and Vika will get over it!
Please Vika, be stronger(and fitter) from now on!!

I guss it's recommended to avoid GM for a while..
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 06:07 PM   #5039
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Oh, and this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 06:57 PM   #5040
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
My impression was that the thing she didn't like to do was referring to on the court, in other words changing her tactics to something that wasn't her natural playstyle but that might discomfort her opponent. Moonballing down the middle or something, I don't know, but the context was that she felt she'd just been sitting in her comfort zone and watching herself lose. I don't necessarily agree with that, it looked to me that she got frustrated, tensed up and lost focus but only she knows.

I hope Li wins the title, she was pretty unlucky at the slams last year, rolling her ankle against Vika, and being a challenge away from winning the first set against Radwanska at wimbledon. Contrary to reputation she was pretty consistently good throughout the whole year.

Yeah. To put this in perspective: Aga served worse than Kerber, and Pennetta broke Kerber as many times as Vika won total games against Aga. It´s really hard to comprehend how sh*t this was from Vika. She won less games than Putintseva. Maybe Vika should have taken a MTO, she certainly played more crippled tennis than Ana, Rena or Maria.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread