Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 01:48 AM   #1621
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Heartbreaking loss for Hev 5-7, 6-3, 3-6 Was right with her up until the very last few games. That last game went by in a flash

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #1622
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Heathbreaking indeed that FH let her down at the end of first and last set sadly, but we should be positive, she showed some great serve and overall everything is getting back

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #1623
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Considering her form at the end of the last year, everything she has achieved so far this year has been very encouraging.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 02:27 PM   #1624
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Does anyone know about Heather's schedule for 2014? I guess she will go back to playing ITFs?
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:12 PM   #1625
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

She was an alt in Paris before withdrawing. I was thinking she would play $100k Midland the week after Fed Cup (list not out yet). Memphis the following week would have been ideal but it's no longer a WTA tournament. She seemed to enjoy playing there and has QF points coming off. She'll be ranked about 160 after the Australian Open and could drop to as low as 200 once her Pattaya and Memphis points come off.

Her level of play has been top 100 standard so far this year though and it's only likely to get better so we needn't worry about rankings too much. It'll work itself out in time.

... for some reason.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:24 PM   #1626
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshBolt View Post
Does anyone know about Heather's schedule for 2014? I guess she will go back to playing ITFs?
She entered $100K Midland (week of February 10th)
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:56 PM   #1627
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She should play Pattaya.
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #1628
country flag Dawson.

Heather has her best win in ages, beating Sorana Cirstea in Fed Cup in three sets

... for some reason.
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #1629
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Heather has her best win in ages, beating Sorana Cirstea in Fed Cup in three sets
It should have been 6-1 6-4.

Heather's beaten Cirstea before so I wasn't too worried. We need Konta to upset Halep now.
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #1630
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
I'm not at all surprised.
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #1631
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I really hope she gets a bit of a run of luck with draws now. Her form has improved massively, but it'll take a while for her ranking to catch up.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #1632
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

$100,000 Midland, MI (USA)

(7)Anna Tatishvili (GEO) v (wc)Taylor Townsend (USA)
Heather Watson (GBR) v Eleni Daniilidou (GRE)
(wc)Brooke Austin (USA) v Q
(4)Olga Govortsova (BLR) v Q

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #1633
country flag Dawson.

She's 2-1 against Daniilidou and 1-0 vs Tatishvili.

Not a bad draw. She should be good for a quarter final at least. GL, Hev

... for some reason.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #1634
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

Heather's good form continues! No drama win against Daniilidou 6.1 6.3, hope she can have a good run this week
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #1635
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Hev's match was streamed in really good quality. The replay and live streams are available here: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2...vents/2757033/