Indy de Vroome - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #541
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indy de Vroome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fac11 View Post
where she's gonna play next?
Can't find her on any entry list and there is no news either on her Twitter or Facebook, so I have no idea.
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #542
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

She can only play 4 more tournaments until the end of May, so it may take a while before she plays again.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #543
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

If she plays Australian Open she gets a Merited Increase and same for any PM she gets into direct which she won't at her current ranking. Anyway, she doesn't really have any points to lose until IIRC Imola so maybe she can try some bigger and smaller tournaments at the same time. Like for examples 2 50s and then to 15s, especially now that winning a 15K gets you 25 points
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #544
country flag nniels

nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all nniels is a name known to all

Quote:
Waar begin je in 2014 met spelen?
‘Ik kom waarschijnlijk net niet in de kwalificaties voor de Australian Open, waardoor ik begin volgend jaar wat onofficiële kleine toernooien in Frankrijk zal spelen, om het wedstrijdritme te behouden. Ik zit met het probleem dat ik vanwege mijn leeftijd nog maar vier toernooien mag spelen tot mijn verjaardag op 21 mei, dus we moeten daarvoor een hele goede planning gaan maken. Daarna word ik 18 en ben ik van de regel af dat ik maar maximaal 16 toernooien in een jaar mag spelen. Dan mag ik dus onbeperkt overal aan evenementen meedoen.’
source: http://www.tennis.nl/interview/seizo...positie’
nniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #545
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

She isn't playing AO, chingching. She didn't get in.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #546
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean she didn't get in, wasn't she 230 or so at the cut-off?
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #547
country flag MarkNL

I mean she is like 20 OUT, last in is ranked #212 or so. Neither do I think she will travel all the way to Melbourne and hope for 20 withdrawals

Old Dec 29th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #548
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think so too. If it was RG/Wimbledon it would have been different ofcourse.

Think she can still make the cut, because there are probably more players who don't want to/can't take the risk to make the long and expensive trip for the AO. Some lower ranked players are allready in Australia playing some warm up tournaments and stay there for a few weeks hoping they'll get in. Don't think she wants to travel all the way just to play AO Q. She probably want to train as much as she can these months where she can't play that many tournaments and after that trying to improve her ranking to make the Q of other GS.

Difficult choice though, because she is a young tennis pro and this can be her 1st time to make the Q of a GS and her heart probably says to travel to Australia. Maybe she makes a last minute decision to travel anyways

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 05:56 AM   #549
country flag chingching

People I only just realised but Indy is on the Australian Open Junior List She would be favourite to win IMO as the tournament is the weakest it has been for years
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 02:20 PM   #550
country flag MarkNL

Lol! Didn't expect that, but on the other hand it is a good way to keep match rhythm going. She needs to fill up these 5 months with only 4 pro tournaments

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:57 PM   #551
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Unexpected
But as Mark says, it does make sense. If she really wants to play matches, playing juniors is the only way for her right now.

Hope she will also work on her serve in 2014. She really needs to do something about those DF. She won't get away with that against higher ranked player when she will play bigger ITF tournaments.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:14 AM   #552
country flag chingching

She might also just want to win a Grand Slam
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #553
country flag Maxblast

Maxblast is an unknown quantity at this point
Indy is on the AO juniors withdrawl list?
😳

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Maxblast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #554
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she withdrew.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 06:06 PM   #555
country flag Sasja

From a thread in GM:

Quote:
Acording to some Romanian sources, Virginia Ruzici, Simona's (Halep) manager, signed a deal with the 34 year old Belgian (Wim Fissette) starting next week.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS