Halep, please tweet us - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #1
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future
Halep, please tweet us

Halep, please tweet us.
Get twitter and say hello to your fans.
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #2
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Halep, please tweet us

you never know in the future, maybe she will more open to her fans everywhere.
Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #3
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^ ^
Quote:
Q. Can you tell us a little bit what's happening in Romania behind you. Do your wins make headlines in the newspaper, or TV, and radio talking about you?

SIMONA HALEP: They did nice things for me last year. First pages, as you said. But for me it's not like a big pleasure because I get tired when I go to televisions or something like this.

I just want to be focused every moment in tennis, because tennis doesn't wait for you. You have to be focused and to fight for every opportunity you have.

So I want to thank them because they were supporting me a lot. And now I heard that they are supporting me, as well.

Source: http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/in...198341713.html

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #4
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

On Sabine's subforum there appears to be a push to get her away from Twitter and Facebook. She recently tweeted about the heat in Melbourne after her second round loss, leading to a vicious "hate thread" on GM. I think Simona's shyness about these things can actually be a plus and keep her focused on her tennis. Steffi Graf was noted for blocking out these kind of distractions and just focusing on tennis.

Facebook and Twitter are so overrated -- while it was nice responding to Sabine on Facebook in the early days because I felt she was reading my responses and I could give her maybe a little inspiration, once she reached a certain level of fanbase, her Facebook and Twitter pages became loaded with so much junk I doubt she even looks at them anymore. Simona is about to that point in her career where these things will only be distractions.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #5
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light swilley06 is a glorious beacon of light

She's appears to be one of the most accomplished players on the tour without her own twitter account (I think Li Na doesn't have one either). I think she doesn't have an account due to a combination of her shyness and her singular focus on being the best tennis player she can be.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #6
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

And her fake facebook acount has now 44.424 followers, but i agree whit you #JohnMcP she better stay focus on her carrer, anyway her fans gets a lot of information about her all the time.
Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #7
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

i don't think that writing a post on facebook every 1 or two weeks will affect her negatively

all top player do that and they still playing very well

at least she should have her official page which belongs to her so that people know that the fake page is cheating them

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #8
country flag crzvn

crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice crzvn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
And her fake facebook acount has now 44.424 followers
Imo this is not a fake acc: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon...16818021694652
crzvn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #9
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzvn View Post
It really is fake. Too much too write to explain and I'm on my tablet.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote