Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:54 AM   #736
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Regardless of what you think there are much nicer ways of putting it rather than calling people idiots.
I'm really sorry that people cant learn from their mistakes after years and years and years... what you call them then?
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #737
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

In my previous post I have quoted wrong post.

This is the right one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
However, her form she brought here was also disappointing, because she looked good in Brisbane. She looked ready to go. Then she shows up here playing like early 2010 .

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #738
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Actually I will have a test later today and I still haven't got a clue about it And another one on Thursday and Saturday At least I can save my time a bit from not having to watch her and getting mentally drained again for the rest of the tournament
Good luck Seems like Maria did us both a favor

That's right JJ, baby, lose the first set to Halep if you can, seal this night please

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 02:00 AM   #739
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

imma take a sabbatical. hahahahaha
i need to hit the beach. i thought maria was gonna give me an aneurysm. but nice run anyway. knew she'll fall. i was just clinging onto hope.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #740
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid pests
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #741
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprising sadly, still the way it happened was hurtful. I would have coped better with a loss in straight sets, because of just playing bad instead of a loss in 3 playing bad with physical struggles.
I just hope it's nothing but a little injury.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:00 AM   #742
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Don't think she had a serious injury (hopefully)
may be just too much time on court for a long time, can't recovery welll enough. I think she will play Paris next week
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:00 AM   #743
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Q. Could you tell that she was not 100% physically when you were playing?

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA: I don't know. I didn't see during the rallies. She was running, and, I don't know. Of course I knew that she took the medical timeout, but she was trying to change my rhythm a lot of times during the games.

Also during the serve she was playing with the toss and all these things to make me wait for the serve a lot. I think she was trying to do a lot with the rhythm and to not let me go in my rhythm.

Q. Were you bothered by her messing around with her toss?

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Let me say maybe a little bit. When the match was coming to the end, I was getting like a little bit angry about that, you know. I was keep talking myself, like, Why she doing that? I thought it was on the purpose.

But it was just maybe few seconds I let my thinking go away. But that what I was also working on during my preseason, you know, to let me stay focused and not to let me thoughts go away.

What a bitch.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #744
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA: I don't know. I didn't see during the rallies. She was running, and, I don't know. Of course I knew that she took the medical timeout, but she was trying to change my rhythm a lot of times during the games.

Also during the serve she was playing with the toss and all these things to make me wait for the serve a lot. I think she was trying to do a lot with the rhythm and to not let me go in my rhythm.

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Let me say maybe a little bit. When the match was coming to the end, I was getting like a little bit angry about that, you know. I was keep talking myself, like, Why she doing that? I thought it was on the purpose.

But it was just maybe few seconds I let my thinking go away. But that what I was also working on during my preseason, you know, to let me stay focused and not to let me thoughts go away.

What a bitch.
She should take her pomes up her fucking ass.

The fact that the H2H is now 3-3 does kinda bug me... Especially coming from someone who has been double-bageled by RADWANSKA of all people.

Last edited by Panther24 : Jan 20th, 2014 at 05:20 AM.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:32 AM   #745
country flag Chokerpova
WG

Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future Chokerpova has a brilliant future

Wow Domi And I thought they are friends cause I remember they were very nice to each other (around 2011) Maria needs to meet this b asap. I want a beatdown!
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:08 AM   #746
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

loss was expected sooner or later- I'm just glad it wasn't to Vika.

she's so vulnerable and full of doubts. so lost… and confused. i wonder how it will take until she's confident enough to play daring tennis - even in tight moments. i miss that Masha.

Lesson to new Maria Sharapova fans: if she bites her lips, she's done turn off the tv.

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #747
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

that Dominika is so annoying i am slovakian but i really can´t stand her, that girl is so lucky that she always play coming from injury Maria like in 2009 and today again, hopefully Maria will get a chance for revenge playing 100%, that will be a beatdown

i really tought Maria will win this somehow

people in GM are going crazy, i haven´t seen that Maria fans were like Serenatards in the result thread

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 08:10 AM   #748
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Loss was expected from her sooner or later.
She's been struggling with her tennis since the beginning of AO and it was matter of time when someone finally will be able to take advantage of it. For me this loss it's nothing wrong or utterly disappointing. She hasn't played too many matches since August, it's normal she feels rusty and needs more competition, more matches under her belt.
And honestly I'm glad she lost against Cibulkova, even if I know she's a bitch, but it's still better than loss against Azarenka or Radwanska and that's my biggest consolation from today's match
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #749
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

The loss is disappointing, but there are to even more disappointing aspects:
1-The overall quality of Maria's game in the tournament (low, of course)
2-The fact that Vika can perhaps start thinking about how to pose with the trophy
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #750
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post

What a bitch.
What a little *bleep* she is. She's extremely lucky to have played Maria twice coming back from injury now.
If Maria is healthy, she will get destroyed the next time they meet.

Looks like that hip injury did play some part in it. Hope she'll get healthy and ready for Paris.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote