Juniors - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #331
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all
Re: Juniors

Some really great prospects comming-Vivian Zlatanova-a little bit unconsistant but when she is on fire i guess she can upset some of top juniors, Aleksandra Karamanoleva who just won 3rd grade event and made it to the final of 10k ITF and Ptia Arshinkova-she was choosen for the the european team(top 8).
ianchohr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 06:29 PM   #332
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
Reviving the thread?

3 Bulgarian girls had a good run this week at G3 Plovdiv Cup: Petia Arshinkova had a WC reached QF (beat (8)Bojana Marinkovic in R2) and Aleksandra Karamanoleva in SF, facing Lana Slavica for a spot in the final.
Who was the third here ;d
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #333
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

Karamanoleva just beat Dalia Zafirova in 10k in Bosnia, she will be top 950 next week!
Zlatanova is playing 5 grade junior Dema Cup in Bulgaria-demolishing her opponents until now!
Hopefully they get lot of points in the upcomming bulgarian tourneys
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #334
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Vivian had a quite shocking performance today after first set but i give it to an injury
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #335
country flag ianchohr

Yes i also think it is an injury otherwise i can't understand it- And btw why at all she is playing junior grade 5 event?)i mean if she play juniors at all she should aim to at least grade 3 events and gain points, in grade 5 events even title almost give no points. Also i thought she said somewhere she will concentrate on women's tourneys Hopefully she get some points in the upcomming tourneys in Bulgaria.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #336
country flag ianchohr

Btw any idea if any of the young guns will play the upcomming 25 and 10k Bulgarian tournaments? Julia terzijska, Desi Zlateva?
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #337
country flag Snooked

For the second post, 25k hardly without a ranking?

For the previous - i don't have a clue too, probably because it was after injury? And it is in Sofia, like a training/warm up tournament to me
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #338
country flag ianchohr

Ah i did not know she is injured.
I guess most of them will receive Q WC, i guess they can give 8 for Q if i'm not making mistakes.
I gues for Sofia Tomova and karamanoleva will get MD WC as they play at Levski(just guessing) and bunch of juniors will get for Q i guess.
Dobrich is hard to predict as last year they gave MD WC to some international and some sick non-perspective bulgarians who never won a round even in Q in their career-lol
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #339
country flag Snooked

It was like a month ago in Serbia maybe

There are 6 WC for qual and 4 for MD

hah yes there is the money talking i guess, they gave to one of the Tchakarovi twins both in Sofia and Dobrich, Karamanoleva i think had a WC for qual in Dobrich. Ani Vangelova will get WC MD in Sofia too
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 07:57 AM   #340
country flag ianchohr

I see julia terzijska is playing both Sofia and Dobrich, probably she will get Q WC, Dessi Zlateva will finaly play in Bulgaria(she in entry list for Dobrich, i will be there most probably and keep u posted). I guess Zlatanova will get Q Wc as well as she is probably the most perspective young player.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:52 PM   #341
country flag ianchohr

Vivian Zlatanova, Aleksandra Karamanoleva, Dessy Zlateva all into 1/4 finals in Albena!)Great tourney for the juniors And terzijska lost in 3 sets to Karamanoleva in 1st round!
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #342
country flag ianchohr

Vivian won-i made private topic for her, Desi played 1/2 final loosing in 3 sets to Vivian. terzisjka won today 1st round in Rousse!
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #343
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

Young Bulgarian player at Stuttgart this week: Julia Teriziyska

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfreinecke/12032673763/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #344
country flag ianchohr

Vivian is in final of 10k in Kazahstan, Julia is in semi final in Antalya!
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 09:28 AM   #345
country flag ianchohr

Vivian just won her second title in women tournaments! Not bad for 16 years old! Congratulations!