Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:19 AM   #3256
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Chandy hold

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:22 AM   #3257
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Wow lop return by Mandy never seen before

Three break points

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:24 AM   #3258
country flag Bino

Yeah the fourth was it! No they play real games

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:26 AM   #3259
country flag Bino

Tough game now they wasted four break break points but have another

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:28 AM   #3260
country flag Bino

Great! Break! They come back from two breaks behind to 44! Some nice passing shots from Chandy both!

Now Mandy is serving 30/15

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:29 AM   #3261
country flag Bino

Mandy hold with ace!!!

54*

Have to leave now!

But they play really well!

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:46 AM   #3262
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

win the first!!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #3263
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Lpst 67 62 61 watched some of 1st set and the rest of the match. In first set Hantuchova and Raymond were hitting lots of balls out while Chandy was solid. In 2nd set Mandys bh really broke down and Hantu/Raymo hit less UE and Chandy hit so many. Last set was so quick and Chandy were so shit. In 1st set it was mainly Chandy on attack but 2nd and 3rd Chandy were more defensive

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:15 AM   #3264
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Beautiful!

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:25 AM   #3265
country flag Bino

After I had to leave they obviously lost confidence. My fault

Why didn't Chandy continue the level of the first set? Mandy was hitting some very nice backhands, I think sometimes there comes a point in the match where she isn't believing in her strengths enough.

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:49 AM   #3266
country flag Kəv.

She made a lot of errors on bh, wasnt hitting it cleanly. I have some pics ill upload soon

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #3267
country flag Kəv.

There was one game when she hit 2 dfs in the game and they got broken. Cant rmb when the game was but Hantu and Raymo steam rolled from then

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 09:04 AM   #3268
country flag Bino

In the first set her backhand was still working.

She has to work on some issues, backhand and return especially!

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #3269
country flag Kəv.

Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy Minella by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Nandy Minella / Chanelle scheepers by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Mandy Minella / Chanelle Scheepers by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:58 AM   #3270
country flag Kəv.

Pavs took a set off Radwanska and was a break up as well guess Mandy was just outclassed

Closed Thread