She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #1201
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Watching the match streamed in awesome HD (www.DrakulaStream.eu if you're interested)! Go Belinda!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #1202
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

So impressed with Belinda! Down 0-3 in the first and came back to win it 6-4.
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:25 AM   #1203
carling

Yes! Belinda wins in three!
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #1204
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:59 AM   #1205
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Bel

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:07 AM   #1206
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda Interview

Quote:
Q. Not a bad first Grand Slam match. How did you feel out there?
BELINDA BENCIC: I was a little bit nervous in the beginning, but then I just tried to keep the ball in the court. Yeah, I don't know. It was special. Yeah.

Q. Did it feel that different from every other match you have ever played before?
BELINDA BENCIC: I tried not to like think about it, but it was different, yeah.

Q. What's it like when you play somebody Kimiko's age? Do you think about that during the match?
BELINDA BENCIC: No, I was not thinking about it, but I had really trouble to play her because she plays a very different game and very flat ball. I could do nothing with it.

So I had a little bit of trouble, but then I managed to go though it.

Q. You were getting quite stressed in the second set, understandably. How did you sort of get yourself out of that in the third?
BELINDA BENCIC: Yeah, I just tried to forget about the first and second set and just tried to play a new match like if it's a new match and win the third set like this.

Q. You have Li Na next obviously who is a top 5 player in the world. What do you expect from playing her?
BELINDA BENCIC: I don't know. I just finished my match, so I didn't think a lot about the next match, but it will be tough but will be nice experience for me, hopefully on a big court.

Q. What does it mean to you to win a match like this?
BELINDA BENCIC: It means a lot, because I didn't play really at my best, but I was able to fight through, and it was the only thing I could do in that moment.

Q. When you were leaving the court you had a friend with you, another player. Who was that?
BELINDA BENCIC: Sorry?

Q. When you were leaving the court, there was another player walking with you, another girl.
BELINDA BENCIC: Ah, yeah, we are like training partners. We travel together, and we are practicing together. We are like in the team, and she will also play the junior tournament here.

Q. Did Martina give you any advice beforehand? I saw her sitting in the stands, cheering you on.
BELINDA BENCIC: Yeah, she gave me some advice, and I tried to do it.

Q. Did it help?
BELINDA BENCIC: Yeah (smiling).

Q. What did she say? What sort of thing was she...
BELINDA BENCIC: She said a lot of things. She knows her better than me, but...

Q. Was she trying to sort of get you in the frame of mind for this kind of match, or was it tactics or mental things?
BELINDA BENCIC: It was both. It was also tactics and mental, and it was just not all about tactics. I also had to do my game, and I think the most important part was in my head, so, yeah.

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #1207
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #1208
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who that girl is
Anyway, I am really happy for Bel and that is a really great result not necessarily by ranking but the way she fought for it and the fight she showed I am really interested with her match vs Li which should be on RLA although it will probably be on Hisense It is funny how she is taking on players older than her mum (and slightly younger) while Li comes up against a series of 16 year olds

Out of curiosity, who does Katerina have if she makes R32?
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #1209
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

bel impressive!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #1210
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

From qualifying match

King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #1211
country flag Trey

Lost too Li Na 60 76 (5) put up good fight in the second set

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #1212
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

She seems to be a really cute person
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:55 AM   #1213
country flag SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future

Good fight in the second set. Nice tournament for her, should be a good season coming up.

Anyone know where she might be playing next?
SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #1214
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
She seems to be a really cute person
She is cute
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 02:50 AM   #1215
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT View Post
Good fight in the second set. Nice tournament for her, should be a good season coming up.

Anyone know where she might be playing next?
Pattaya qualies
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote